Moto-buying hints

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Moto-buying hints

Post by beaker »

AE86 wrote:I've shown the police my license but I don't let them take it. The cops that are "okay" have no problem with it, but sometimes there are those that you can tell are trying to swipe some extra cash from you. Either or, I just get used to paying them extra anyway. I respect that they usually speak English pretty well and are standing outside in the heat all of the time, so just the fact they aren't in a hammock makes me somewhat okay with paying them.
I do the same. Lifes too short to sweat stuff like this, smile , joke be humble who knows you might even make some friends.
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
beet
Tourist
Australia

Post by beet »

Awesome, thanks for the tips.
Kampong Spooner
Expatriate

Post by Kampong Spooner »

For a few hundred bucks more, buy new from a dealership.
Cookin' MCs like a pound o'bacon
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic