Kim Jong-un; Part III: Fashion Victim

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Kim Jong-un; Part III: Fashion Victim

Post by Anchor Moy »

Hope you are reading this in the right order as I have left the silliest to last: Kim Jong-un gets a ridiculous hairdo and shaves his eye-brows - and I don't think i can top that :bow: (unfortunately or fortunately, I don't know how to copy the photo.)

Kim Jong-un: North Korean dictator turns heads with severe new haircut and tiny eyebrows.

Kim Jong-un has stepped in front of the North Korean fash pack once more with a striking new hairstyle.

The dictator has kept his trademark shaved sides but ditched the floppy curtains for an angular up-do.

To set off the trapezoid-shaped style, the Supreme Leader’s ever-shrinking eyebrows appear to have had another trim and are now noticeably shorter than his eyelids.

The change could be sending North Korean hairdressers scrambling for their scissors following reports last year that men had been instructed to adopt a “Dear Leader” haircut in his honour.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/peopl ... s-10058859.

So, if this isn't the silliest leader on the planet, advance your nominations. :please:
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Re: Kim Jong-un; Part III: Fashion Victim

Post by Kuroneko »

Anchor Moy wrote:Hope you are reading this in the right order as I have left the silliest to last: Kim Jong-un gets a ridiculous hairdo and shaves his eye-brows - and I don't think i can top that :bow: (unfortunately or fortunately, I don't know how to copy the photo.)

Kim Jong-un: North Korean dictator turns heads with severe new haircut and tiny eyebrows.

Kim Jong-un has stepped in front of the North Korean fash pack once more with a striking new hairstyle.

The dictator has kept his trademark shaved sides but ditched the floppy curtains for an angular up-do.

To set off the trapezoid-shaped style, the Supreme Leader’s ever-shrinking eyebrows appear to have had another trim and are now noticeably shorter than his eyelids.

The change could be sending North Korean hairdressers scrambling for their scissors following reports last year that men had been instructed to adopt a “Dear Leader” haircut in his honour.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/peopl ... s-10058859.

So, if this isn't the silliest leader on the planet, advance your nominations. :please:
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Cheers User. You don't get the full impact of those brows without the photo.
:beer3:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic