On this day of worship.........

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: On this day of worship.........

Post by StroppyChops »

Garry.Crabtree wrote:I'm not too sure of the facts, but didn't the middle east convert to Judaism recently?
I call that impromptjew
Garry.Crabtree wrote:What do you get if you cross Islam with Jazz?
Allah Fitzgerald.
Classic!
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Nothing wrong with Jesus, at all. It's those of his followers who are overzealous and/or dumb that give me grief.
Flynn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Flynn »

MoodyMonkey
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by MoodyMonkey »

There are no letters in the mailbox, there are no grapes upon the vine, there are no chocolates in the boxes anymore and there are no diamonds in the mine.
picooie
Expatriate

Post by picooie »

The original message of Jesus is a good one. The problem is greedy man got involved seeking power and riches and totally fucked up the message.

picooie
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

picooie wrote:The original message of Jesus is a good one. The problem is greedy man got involved seeking power and riches and totally fucked up the message.

picooie
True, but they only deceive themselves, the message is still the same for those who bother to seek it.
FreeSocrates!
Expatriate
Canada

Post by FreeSocrates! »

Jesus had such nice hair.

When I'm in a funeral in a church I'm always wondering, did they have shampoo back then, if so what would Jesus use?
The cedar roasted asparagus has good chew. I don't know how to enjoy it, so I'll Instagram it instead.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Soi Dog wrote:I am no fan of any organized religion, but as far as religious figures go, JC is okay by me. I don't recall him saying anything objectionable.
Alex wrote:Nothing wrong with Jesus, at all. It's those of his followers who are overzealous and/or dumb that give me grief.
picooie wrote:The original message of Jesus is a good one. The problem is greedy man got involved seeking power and riches and totally fucked up the message.
Joker Poker wrote:True, but they only deceive themselves, the message is still the same for those who bother to seek it.
And there, CEO brothers and sisters, we have written our first Sunday sermon. May God the Father bless you wherever you are and whatever you do this week, and remember, He thinks you're awesome.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

Christianity: Where one woman's lie about having an affair, seriously got out of hand.
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

FreeSocrates! wrote:Jesus had such nice hair.

When I'm in a funeral in a church I'm always wondering, did they have shampoo back then, if so what would Jesus use?
Head and Shoulders. When you want to rise above the rest.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic