The Man Friday soliloquies.

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: The Man Friday soliloquies.

Post by pissontheroof »

That was a long hour , I just watched it ( again ) I saw it all before I love the guy but it was all memorized ..
even the questions at the end were all scripted , notice how he kept kinda forgetting ?
I saw it ALL before .. great stuff and good thinking but it was a show .. his shtick , his spiel ..
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Deuce Bigalow is on a roll

Post by Fridaywithmateo »

Saturday Night Live alum gives a speech ...

Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Enter the Age of Aquarius

We are in the dawn of a new age … so it kinda makes sense that the planet is all topsy-turvy lately … without going into too much detail … it’s gonna get weird-er … no need to be blue … just be you … and embrace the little things that are your now … I know, I know … sounds like a load of crap … but just look outside … blue sky, mild breeze, birds singing, the cardboard lady is squeezing her little duck call … I feel grateful for this beautiful moment in time … and wish you all a very #happyfriday
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Tom Hanks on D-Day

Tom Hanks went to high school in Concord, California where I also went to high school. But my high school was actually a "high" school because early 1980s majority of teens in Northern California were regular users of moon cabbage ... purple haze, Thai Stick, Columbian brick weed, and a lot of home-grown old school strains from Mendecino, Humbolt, etc.

But ... back to Hanks and his interview ... what an air-head ... can you imagine how sad these old warriors must feel deep down in their bones to what the USA has become ... open borders, homeless explosion, drag queen grooming of elementary students, rampant crime (smash & grab game), fentanyl crises (100k+ ODs every year) ... I could go on and on.

My great uncle landed at Normandy, survived that and got re-assigned to Pacfic command ... then landed at Iwo Jima and survived that. I never had the honor to meet him (if I did, I was to little to recall it). He was known as "crazy uncle Al."

In those days, it was easy to sneak in as a 14 or 15 year old, and there was even one story about a 13 year old getting into the fight with forged papers.

Anyhow, even though I think humans killing humans is the most disgusting of disgusting behavior ... man, I have to salute the men and women who went through it all and came home to continue serving their countries. And that goes for both sides of the fight.

After all, there really is no winners ... everybody loses in war.

I am a follower of two-time medal of honor recipient Smedly Butler's wisdom an the topic: WAR IS A RACKET

He knew better than anyone because he had an assignment at Wall Street in between combat tours ... as far as. I know they still do that.

It's a sick and horrible way to make money.

My best friend, a Navy photographers mate who went through the photo program at Syracuse with me retired and went to work for Boeing ... we are no longer best friends. Working for the defense industry (I call it the offensive industry) is a good way to make money and easy to get into ... but to me it's dirty money. They tried to recruit me into it many times and I always walked the other way.

Anyhow, just needed to vent a bit.

Tom Hanks is an idiot ... but heck of an actor.

Anybody here serve in WWII or have relatives who did?
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

The MASTER ….

#legend

Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Censors

... on the warpath much?
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Okinawa

Just got back from two week expedition ... wine is fine ... But ... now taxis are crap ... everybody Hungary for extras ... #nothanks #Saipan
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Okinawa

Post by pissontheroof »

Fridaywithmateo wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 9:01 pm Just got back from two week expedition ... wine is fine ... But ... now taxis are crap ... everybody Hungary for extras ... #nothanks #Saipan
Live and learn .. butterfly ..
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Update ...

Got my visa ... 5 business dayz

Fridge fulla Ganz

Properly buzzed

Kill Tony, ... killed

Have sashimi on ice

Weather is agreeable