A Very Sad Expat Story in Kampot - BUT with Happy Ending

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
orichá
Expatriate
Canada

Re: A Very Sad Expat Story in Kampot - BUT with Happy Ending

Post by orichá »

How sad

I must say I both admire and share empathy for any human being who feels free to express themselves without any fear of judgment or worry over being misunderstood.

A key driver of any artist is the ability to channel personal experiences, emotions, ideas, and even inhibitors ... what is needed to become free or

...personal foibles are nothing new... And skills, talents, seem seldom discussed among the disenchanted and cynical, etc, etc...

You could argue without a heavy heart or hand that those who have the courage to confess their own "bewildered insanity" are to be admired, on the caveat of course that they have not lied too much, or have been too cruel or whatever, or toooo far out of self-advised everyday-life control... Be it but boring as hell! ...So, let's hobble the wobbly brothers to court?

The "moral" fervor of history's zealots and despots has never amounted to much more than a clever, cruel way to hold people down or justify robbing someone else . . .

I feel nobody is innocent of madness these days. So, what the hell...

Who.cares?peopl.rrr.people@poodietatpad

( ... let's get back to Netflix as the three stooges land on the moon for a night of fun and hoodied hijincks and kinks to iron out? ... )

I am looking forward the-the Upreme Ourt drooling in Febrobituary...

:wink wink

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
“There are terrible difficulties in the notion of probability, but we may ignore them at present.” - Bertrand Russell
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

There is an arrest warrant out for Kampot Chara.

Apparently she facilitated the sale of this blokes property, the one who got Cambodian Citizenship for nothing more than being a clueless fool, and then kept all the proceeds of the sale and moved to the US with her new husband without giving any of the money to the Alaskan/Cambodian bloke (or something like that).

newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

The story of Kampot Chara and Mr Tom even made the Khmer local news video blogs - even missus was asking about it.
Jasper
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Jasper »

Holy crapola!

I've just read this from start to finish and it's more entertaining than anything I've seen on the tellybox in the last 10 years! :D

The PM is going to go ape-shit when he hears what's happened!
Milk was a bad choice
Albror
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Albror »

I would feel sorry for her husband but i feel 99% sure that he got paid for marrying her.

I used to be friend with one of her ex boyfriends and what a mess she were. I dont want to say to much here but she always asked him to tell her what a khmer slut she is saying that it made her horny. She said that in front of my face when we were drinking together. That was before she fucked him over of course.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Albror wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 2:41 am I would feel sorry for her husband but i feel 99% sure that he got paid for marrying her.

I used to be friend with one of her ex boyfriends and what a mess she were. I dont want to say to much here but she always asked him to tell her what a khmer slut she is saying that it made her horny. She said that in front of my face when we were drinking together. That was before she fucked him over of course.
She was posting as the old Canadian for over a year; it was in the same broken english that she uses so easily spotted

She also has control over the alleged paid-off-to-be-husband American guy's FB

Be a shame if the USA state dept got wind of her fraudulent ways and declined her residency, in the process sparing her latest male victim the inevitable messy divorce and loss of much of his assets, and precipitating her swift return to Cambodia and into jail for a nice long time
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

Albror wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:56 am Image
Not been following the thread at all, but the address "Old Slag Road" got my Brit attention, slightly unfortunate ... :D
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by kgbagent »

Spigzy wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 1:15 pm
Albror wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:56 am Image
Not been following the thread at all, but the address "Old Slag Road" got my Brit attention, slightly unfortunate ... :D
'Old Slag Road' karmic justice
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic