ONE PARK and OAKWOOD

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

ONE PARK and OAKWOOD

Post by Bongmab69 »

I am looking around already some time for a service appartement around Daun Penh. The best i could find at the moment aside from Seasons where i used to stay before is Oakwood appartements, its technally still Daun Penh, even its closer to Tuol Kork. Anyone ever stayed there in that area ?? There are three places very close to eachother: Oakwood, Citadines and One Park. I stayed 2 years ago in KUL in an Oakwood place, was very nice indeed. They offered me a service-studio for 1035 dollar plus electricity and water of course. Included cleaning, gym, pool, wifi and so on !! ?? Maybe when i arrive i just book online 2 nights to check out those three places before really deciding where to stay. And i think getting in the "watering-hole-district" is only a 6000 RL pass-app away, not ??
Bluenose
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: ONE PARK and OAKWOOD

Post by Bluenose »

Oakwood is in One Park. Just mind out for the tumble weed blowing around One Park, there's hardly anyone actually living there. Citadines (presume you mean the Flatiron) is sort of standing by itself, neither in one neighborhood or another, I can't think of any other place that is a longer walk from even a basic mom and pop shop.
If you're spending $1000 or so there are much more convenient locations. If gravitating towards Toul Kork Fridaywithmateo might be able to advise
Roryborealis
Expatriate

Post by Roryborealis »

Over by the Flatiron and that snazzy Lamborghini dealership?
Last time I stayed over there, I got in late so not much was open (within walking distance) around the Eden Garden Mall area.
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Post by Fridaywithmateo »

I just flew into Bangkok from Okinawa ... and boy oh boy are my arms tired ... but seriously ...

Oakwood area is just now starting to come to life. Looks like a 3.5 - 4 star situation. A lot of Chinese folks I saw. I practice golf there a T Lab indoor computer range (great place to practice and meet other golf people).

Tuol Kork has been great for my wife and I. We love it here. But we are likely moving to a Chip Mong borey next month.

My apartment should be available and I've had nothing short of a great experience at Amata ... superb staff and facilities. Sun apartment is also similar to Amata. Also had great stay there too.

Good luck finding a place.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic