Karma figures?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Re: Karma figures?

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

If I go and eat at the shitty restaurant on the riverside called Karma, will it actually increase mine, or will I just get the shit's like I normally do?
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Garry.Crabtree wrote:If I go and eat at the shitty restaurant on the riverside called Karma, will it actually increase mine, or will I just get the shit's like I normally do?
It's Karma korma karma - the very worst kind.
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote:
Garry.Crabtree wrote:If I go and eat at the shitty restaurant on the riverside called Karma, will it actually increase mine, or will I just get the shit's like I normally do?
Actually I've never eaten there but I heard that they don't even have a menu, you just sit down and they just give you what you deserve.
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Garry.Crabtree wrote:
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote:
Actually I've never eaten there but I heard that they don't even have a menu, you just sit down and they just give you what you deserve.
I laughed!

Talking of Karma points, Garry do you realize that you're the only poster with more Karma points than actual posts. WELL DONE! :Bravo:

I was going to give you some Karma for your post above, that's when I noticed that you were already doing just fine.

:Yahoo!:
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote:It's Karma korma karma - the very worst kind.
Good luck, I've tried a Boy George karma-chameleon reference a few times without any success.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

I'm disappointed. I haven't received any karma for a week now.

I better start posting sober again.
migratory
Expatriate
Israel

Post by migratory »

I'd like to get the most minus karma possible out of this faggotry jail shower soap ass karma thread, if at all possible, while I wait for the porpetriaters to get punished for thinking they are the shit in this town, other than amateur hackers on a vacation. Cheers
migratory
Expatriate
Israel

Post by migratory »

I can't even fucking vote karma, after 16 posts, did the the faggot master change the rules in the middle of the game?? Losers!
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

migratory wrote:I can't even fucking vote karma, after 16 posts, did the the faggot master change the rules in the middle of the game?? Losers!
You remind me of the forced school transfer kid that just hates everything because it's less risky than participating and potentially getting slapped down.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
migratory
Expatriate
Israel

Post by migratory »

Haha, bet u the owner of this inside trader sinking ship, have a good one. Bet your avatar looks better than you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic