Solar electric fence

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Peter English
Tourist
Great Britain

Solar electric fence

Post by Peter English »

Where can I find a physical shop in phnom penh that sells all components for a solar electric fence?
Bluenose
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Solar electric fence

Post by Bluenose »

What kind of creature are you trying to keep in or out?
The West side of Monivong from 217 down to 182 has a couple of dozen of electrical hardware stores more or less next to each other. As always, save some photos of what you want on your phone to make it easier to explain what you want. If no luck, carry on round the corner on to 182 and venture into the depths of O Russey market, electricals I seem to remember are gathered somewhere in the side nearest 182.
Peter English
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by Peter English »

Looking to keep in goats and sheep. There's plenty of options online, but I'm a old school and like to see what I'm buying
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Post by Fridaywithmateo »

Peter English wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:14 am Where can I find a physical shop in phnom penh that sells all components for a solar electric fence?
Hey buddy, you selling goat meat? I’d be interested.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Peter English wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:14 am Where can I find a physical shop in phnom penh that sells all components for a solar electric fence?
could well be wrong, but some part of me thinks that electric fences are illegal in Cambodia
stevenjb
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by stevenjb »

Would take a big solar install to provide a spark off that fence. And as night falls ...

Just get a dog - no installation required

Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

stevenjb wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:25 am Would take a big solar install to provide a spark off that fence. And as night falls ...

Just get a dog - no installation required
A bright spark giving advice .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic