HIRING: Cambodian-based Cold Caller

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
luisgmipost
Tourist
Philippines

HIRING: Cambodian-based Cold Caller

Post by luisgmipost »

Good day, we are seeking a Cambodian-based individual to join our team as a Cold Caller.

Your role will involve reaching out to businesses across Cambodia to introduce our company and promote our services.

Strong communication skills are essentials. Basic English is required and fluency in Khmer is an advantage.

If you’re passionate about making good connections, apply now!
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: HIRING: Cambodian-based Cold Caller

Post by Ghostwriter »

Is basic English enough to read this ad ?
Why limit it to basic when you need strong com skills ?
What is the product to sell ?
Who are you ?
Salary ?

Just basic questions which i shouldn't have to ask in the first place....smells fishy already ^^
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Cold-call me and I'll keel you.
ressl
Expatriate
Germany

Post by ressl »

I guess it got a bit more difficult to find new employees for those call centers in Sihanoukville after "No more bets" and the report from Al Jazeera have been published. I guess luisgmipost is trying new ways to find some...
Driving on Cambodian roads is just like playing a classic arcade top scroller. The only difference is a force feedback controller, the limitation to only one life and the inability to restart, once Game Over
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Thanks for the opportunity to apply.

Noone at CEO seems to like me, so while that would indicate a wanting in my communication skills; 1) there's a related saying that mentions a personality positive in having enemies; 2) I'm prepared to learn how to be top dog on day 1, and; 3) with everyone on here hating me, I should fit in nicely to your team (or do you refer to yourselves as a gang?) of rejection-hardened (avoided saying rejects. Sounded wrong and rude, and I am not disrespectful. It is not their fault).

P.S. I currently reside on the 1st floor (and often hop over the balcony to run to the shop), but I am prepared to relocate to a balconied high-rise, if prerequested.

Incentives. Goals.
I'm broke, so incentive there to get my teeth into anything, food, but work first. Actually, my financial embarrassment is largely down to my ongoing payments towards a full denture mouthful replacement - I'm about 25% complete - and with a regular income, and constant visits, my goal is 32 pearlers within a month!

Once I attain that goal, I will be a real target-focused firecracker, toiling pacefully, most weekday mornings.

That was just to show my ambition, with goals/incentives. But, let's just get me underway first.

In fact, I can get you over my work hours, for what days. That will be effective, as of next month: This month is going to be too unpredictable, and laser-focused on the prize. So, I will let you know my movements one day ahead, or one day in arrears (allowing flexibility for unforeseens). Communication is key, so I feel it is important to let you know when my phone will be turned on.

Sales cliche influencer: "Go Hard, or Go Home!"

A daily decision that a true sales professional needs to be honest to themselves about.

For this week, I will draft a rough schedule, based around payday, to gradually seek a smooth routine, of time-management, and production-increasing naps.

Yeah. PM me with the details. I'll mull it over. Make some adjustments, and fire over the final copy to you.

I will then be getting back to you within a week with my decision.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Get it together man. Nobody hates you, I can't even remember who you are if that's any consolation.
8)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:02 pm I'm broke, so incentive there to get a full denture mouthful replacement - I'm about 25% complete -
Broke with 75 % teeth damage, it does ring a bell about a certain population, but not too sure about it's attractiveness for a job though ^^
On the other hand, they sure don't run on Perrier in those scammy phone hubs...

Go for it !
Forget that you don't stand a chance, it might work on a misunderstanding !
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

John Bingham wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:12 am Get it together man. Nobody hates you, I can't even remember who you are if that's any consolation.
8)
No chance now!

Thanks. :boring:
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Zyzz
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Zyzz »

How much does it pay
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Wait until robo calling technology makes it to Cambodia.

Thousands of call made per hour, no breaks, vacations, days off - even if 1% generate a sales lead, pays for itself.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic