6 dead in stabbing rampage Sydney [Update: Another one]

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: 5 dead in stabbing rampage Sydney

Post by Doc67 »

Username Taken wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:50 pm
@Spigzy one for your collection?
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: 6 dead in stabbing rampage Sydney [Update: Another one]

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Back in Oz, I had a mate of 2 years, I met through our crew. They had known him for decades. School and through sport (he was a titled sportsman).

LSS: He plunged a knife into one of the boys, 11 times. His reason was an incorrect assumption.
Next day, rest of us met at our restaurant, in silence, except to say "Who was that?"

Our (wrongly targeted) victim mate lived, and weilder was charged with attempted, and somehow got bail.

While bailed, he bit a guy's nose off in a pub brawl.

He didn't show for court, and handed himself after an 11-year lam.

Only one of his school mates saw any signs, albeit minor, but didn't elaborate pre- or post-incident, BC that's against the rules.

Apparently, "most evil thinkers don't act on demons," and these ones 'snap'.

Seems to me, the former 'snap' out of it. Just like the perpetrators had possibly (probably would put me in with the conspiracy shit-stirrers) done previously.

Used to hear about professional criminal profilers, but not so much these days. I reckon they all just said, "Fuck this! We're still adding algorisms."

Signs can't be ignored. They start with animals, and gradually become one.

"Top of the foodchain" determines the apex preditor.

We win.

In particular, Losers.

Thoughts go out to all victims.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

Doc67 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:48 am
Username Taken wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:50 pm .
Not in the KoW sorry, cannot include. :hattip:
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Good to see fellow Frogs shining in this attack.

Mike Hunt
Tourist
Australia

Post by Mike Hunt »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:25 pm
Mike Hunt wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:30 pm
Random Dude wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:41 pm There was an article today talking about how almost as soon as the news broke people on social media were shit stirring, claiming it was a Muslim/Jewish thing and getting a good ole hate session going.

People were quick to believe it, they know how to manipulate their readers now I suppose,apparently some of the more simple minded of them still believe it and the conspiracy theories are getting more elaborate.
Social media, and the bots, have a lot to answer for.
Which was exactly what Yobbo and Bingham did…😳😳
So can you please explain what his motive was?
I have no idea why crazy fuckers do what they do, and neither do you! You pseudo intellectuals are the ones that put forward the terrorist theories before any facts became available, so you could at least explain how you reached your conclusion! I won’t hold my breath….fools….😂
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Mike Hunt wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:54 pm
I have no idea why crazy fuckers do what they do, and neither do you! You pseudo intellectuals are the ones that put forward the terrorist theories before any facts became available, so you could at least explain how you reached your conclusion! I won’t hold my breath….fools….😂
Actually, most of the comments that you are referring to amount to speculation, not accusation. Only one person actually took it too far. But your own retorts are now proving accusatory. You may not agree with speculation, but it’s natural. Debate it, rather than throwing childish insults.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Doc67 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:48 am
Username Taken wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:50 pm
looks sort of like like Ryan Giggs if his head got somewhat squashed somewhere along the line

nasty business; knife attacks - regardless of who and why is the one stabbing folk

As a kid growing up, townies with razor blades were a legit fear lol
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Ghostwriter wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:12 pm Good to see fellow Frogs shining in this attack.

French man, Damien Guerot, who confronted attacker with bollard to receive permanent residency
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... itizenship
From the link:-
The Australian government will grant permanent residency to a French citizen who confronted the Bondi Junction attacker with a bollard, but not citizenship, because it cannot waive residency requirements.
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Post by Fridaywithmateo »

Freightdog wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:12 pm
Actually, most of the comments that you are referring to amount to speculation, not accusation. Only one person actually took it too far. But your own retorts are now proving accusatory. You may not agree with speculation, but it’s natural. Debate it, rather than throwing childish insults.
Honest question with all due respect ... but ... do you struggle with control issues bro? Let people be flawed ... because we are all flawed ... jeez.
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

Fridaywithmateo wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:54 pm
Freightdog wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:12 pm
Honest question with all due respect ... but ... do you struggle with control issues bro? Let people be flawed ... because we are all flawed ... jeez.
He really does scream "sexual frustration"! Reminds of Detective Fowler in Deuce Bigalow, the guy with the spaghetti dick :Search:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic