6 dead in stabbing rampage Sydney [Update: Another one]

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
siliconlife
Expatriate
Palau Island

Re: 5 dead in stabbing rampage Sydney

Post by siliconlife »

What's next, airstrikes? #prayforsydney
Mike Hunt
Tourist
Australia

Post by Mike Hunt »

Yobbo wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:02 pm
Mike Hunt wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:51 pm
John Bingham wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:32 pm Another Hamas supporter most likely. Maybe the Hamas supporters on here will chime in with their balanced views. :facepalm:

BTW, it's now 7 dead.
Why do you feel the need to impose your own agenda on a tragedy such as this? Political pointscoring is obviously more important than facts for you and Yobbo….
He was wearing green & gold & was clearly making a statement, could be considered as political point scoring though we're not that thick!
Shame no one else has chimed in, could have been the 3 stooges!
Looks like a dark skinned guy wearing an old Aus rugby league jersey. Nowhere has it been stated as a terrorist attack but you guys have to make it an Arab/Jew shitfight and obviously have the inside running with ASIO. Pray tell what statement he was making because he seems to have lost his voice.
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

Mike Hunt wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:22 pm
Yobbo wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:02 pm
Mike Hunt wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:51 pm
John Bingham wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:32 pm Another Hamas supporter most likely. Maybe the Hamas supporters on here will chime in with their balanced views. :facepalm:

BTW, it's now 7 dead.
Why do you feel the need to impose your own agenda on a tragedy such as this? Political pointscoring is obviously more important than facts for you and Yobbo….
He was wearing green & gold & was clearly making a statement, could be considered as political point scoring though we're not that thick!
Shame no one else has chimed in, could have been the 3 stooges!
Looks like a dark skinned guy wearing an old Aus rugby league jersey. Nowhere has it been stated as a terrorist attack but you guys have to make it an Arab/Jew shitfight and obviously have the inside running with ASIO. Pray tell what statement he was making because he seems to have lost his voice.
Again I will state we're not that thick!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

A glimpse of the terrorist, I mean random Australian resident with a knife and mental health issues:

https://x.com/dave24144975/status/1779082304905793647?

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

There seems to be stabbings daily in Australia these days.

Many appear to be by migrants, and are often just teenagers.

I left Australia in 1996/97 and I don't recall any stabbings back then. The matrix is definitely out of whack.
crob
Expatriate
Australia

Post by crob »

Yobbo wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:26 pm There is a Jewish school just down the hill (Moriah College). When the children go to play at Queens Park across the road they are followed by black clad security guards. That in it's self is pretty fu%ked up!
seen obvious Jewish kids in the area but never seen black clad security guards, that said I haven't been out to bondi in a while... so not sure if this a new feature of recent times or I'm just not paying enough attention.
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

crob wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:36 pm
Yobbo wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:26 pm There is a Jewish school just down the hill (Moriah College). When the children go to play at Queens Park across the road they are followed by black clad security guards. That in it's self is pretty fu%ked up!
seen obvious Jewish kids in the area but never seen black clad security guards, that said I haven't been out to bondi in a while... so not sure if this a new feature of recent times or I'm just not paying enough attention.
It's not knew! The school is also a traffic congestion point; the chosen fuckers think that the world revolves around them :roll:
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Username Taken wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:05 pm There seems to be stabbings daily in Australia these days.

Many appear to be by migrants, and are often just teenagers.

I left Australia in 1996/97 and I don't recall any stabbings back then. The matrix is definitely out of whack.
Same in France, in Europe.
Fortunately guns aren't so easy to purchase', or we would have news a l'Americaine on a daily basis...
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

Police are saying they need to formally I.D him, but they seem pretty sure they know who he is and if they're right, it's very unlikely he did it for any ideological beliefs. Sounds like a local meth head nutcase.
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Post by Fridaywithmateo »

Hey Sydney, it's USA on the phone ... says they want their style back.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic