LIAM Herrity ex manager of Hanrahans soi 4

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Earl of Mercia
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: LIAM Herrity ex manager of Hanrahans soi 4

Post by Earl of Mercia »

Herrity's Bar is on Sukhumvit Soi 33/1 aka Little Tokyo,in between The Robin Hood and Royal Oak English pubs.
angsta
Expatriate
Iran

Post by angsta »

Earl of Mercia wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:32 am Herrity's Bar is on Sukhumvit Soi 33/1 aka Little Tokyo,in between The Robin Hood and Royal Oak English pubs.
I think this was the former Dubliner 2nd location.
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
Earl of Mercia
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Earl of Mercia »

angsta wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:50 pm
Earl of Mercia wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:32 am Herrity's Bar is on Sukhumvit Soi 33/1 aka Little Tokyo,in between The Robin Hood and Royal Oak English pubs.
I think this was the former Dubliner 2nd location.
Yes that's right previously owned by Bangkok Boiler Room King John Keeley!
:beer1:
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

willyhilly wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:21 pm In Cambodia he would be a good bloke!
No. Scum is scum. Cambo is no different. If you think the prevalence over here, of the boiler scammers etal, means its highly regarded to cause people misery to the point of suicide, wear a t-shirt advertising yourself as one of the parasites. Don't bother with a new shirt, leave that cash in your willy will.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Kilburn05
Tourist
Ireland

Post by Kilburn05 »

Sent scouts to find him there but he was never at bar , derelict now, post here if he like a bad rotten penny turns up again
ChelseaFC69
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by ChelseaFC69 »

So you sent a group of people to see this piece of shit ???
How much has he fucked you over for Kilburn ?
One thing for certain he won’t show his face around London
again or even UK I bet . It will only be time now for his end , just follow the trail of debt and fraud he leaves behind .
ChelseaFC69
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by ChelseaFC69 »

So it’s seems our Mr Herrity has been a very busy boy fucking people over in Spain . We managed to talk to a guy who claims Liam screwed him over of £50,000 in Blake’s Steakhouse before he did a runner . He sounded very pissed off and his only request is that someone finds Liam and fucks him up good style . This guy says Liam is nothing more than a fraud and a thief . If anyone else wishes to get info on Liam Herrity from this guy his number is +447399299779.
After he did the same at Lily Langtry pub in London we have been hot on his heals as well . I’ve got friends in Benidorm enquiring after him . He’s probably probably still got his little Thai fag boyfriend in tow whose name is Setthakorn Boochatian. He came to stay with Liam when he had the London pub , supposedly after he had just been released from a Thai prison !!! Says it all . Found he has 2 profiles on Facebook. https://m.facebook.com/public/Setthakorn-Boochatian/. Also after a search it seems he had proceeded to start a company with Liam here in the Uk obviously to fuck more people over. https://find-and-update.company-informa ... 7/officers
If there are any others out there that have lost money to these 2 fuckers please let us know on here . I think it’s about time Liam was dealt with once and for all and I have the man power to do it in the Uk and Spain .
He needs to be brought to an end and punished . I was also told he had other business partners one guy called
Ian McAuley who’s last contact number was +3411004646 and then a chef called Steve who’s number was +34602593481. All went missing after the restaurant closed .
Liam is probably living off his ill gotten gains somewhere looking for his next victims .
Liam Herrity if your reading this before by your gay ass back to London you cunt and let us have a face to face meeting , must be awful to be wanted in so many places but hopefully your crimes will catch up with you and you finally get what you deserve .

If anyone sees or hears of Liam Herrity and his boyfriend don’t hesitate to post here or send me a PM together we can get him sorted
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

ChelseaFC69 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:49 pm He came to stay with Liam when he had the London pub , supposedly after he had just been released from a Thai prison !!! Says it all .
Just to be clear. Who was imprisoned in Thailand? Liam? Or his Thai boyfriend?

Seeing how active Liam has been in various countries (apparently - based on what has been reported here), if it was indeed him who was imprisoned here in Thailand, it can't have been for long.
ChelseaFC69
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by ChelseaFC69 »

It was his boyfriend that was in the clink . For how long he was in there for we don’t know , but he came over soon after to stay with Liam for quite a while .
EthanSmith
Tourist

Post by EthanSmith »

ChelseaFC69 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:49 pm So it’s seems our Mr Herrity has been a very busy boy fucking people over in Spain . We managed to talk to a guy who claims Liam screwed him over of £50,000 in Blake’s Steakhouse before he did a runner . He sounded very pissed off and his only request is that someone finds Liam and fucks him up good style . This guy says Liam is nothing more than a fraud and a thief . If anyone else wishes to get info on Liam Herrity from this guy his number is +447399299779.
After he did the same at Lily Langtry pub in London we have been hot on his heals as well . I’ve got friends in Benidorm enquiring after him . He’s probably probably still got his little Thai fag boyfriend in tow whose name is Setthakorn Boochatian. He came to stay with Liam when he had the London pub , supposedly after he had just been released from a Thai prison !!! Says it all . Found he has 2 profiles on Facebook. https://m.facebook.com/public/Setthakorn-Boochatian/. Also after a search it seems he had proceeded to start a company with Liam here in the Uk obviously to fuck more people over. https://find-and-update.company-informa ... 7/officers
If there are any others out there that have lost money to these 2 fuckers please let us know on here . I think it’s about time Liam was dealt with once and for all and I have the man power to do it in the Uk and Spain .
He needs to be brought to an end and punished . I was also told he had other business partners one guy called
Ian McAuley who’s last contact number was +3411004646 and then a chef called Steve who’s number was +34602593481. All went missing after the restaurant closed .
Liam is probably living off his ill gotten gains somewhere looking for his next victims .
Liam Herrity if your reading this before by your gay ass back to London you cunt and let us have a face to face meeting , must be awful to be wanted in so many places but hopefully your crimes will catch up with you and you finally get what you deserve .

If anyone sees or hears of Liam Herrity and his boyfriend don’t hesitate to post here or send me a PM together we can get him sorted
as of April 2024 he’s GM at The Old Red Lion in Kennington, London, I suspect doing the same as he’s done before
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic