SERVICE-appartement in DAUN PENH

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: SERVICE-appartement in DAUN PENH

Post by cabron »

Bongmab69 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:05 pm
cabron wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:30 pm
Bongmab69 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:39 pm I have been for several years now in street 144 Seasons residence and I do like it overthere.
Paying 600 dollar plus electricity and at walking distance from riverside, next door a Lucky-market and they do 2 cleanings a week, kitchen fully equipped with pots and pans.
Does anyone knows a better deal for renting a couple of months in the same area, i mean at walking distance from riverside, i consider walking distance as about 2 km maximum.
Usealy I stay 2 up to 6 months (never a year). Or probably some good 3*or 4* hotel deal for long timerers ???

Perhaps you should have a look at the Sunway Hotel on St.92 facing the US embassy. Now the Sunway have a large panel outside in the parking lot advertizing a section of the hotel as Service Apartment for long term leasing, great area if you like to be away from noise.
I MAILED SUNWAY and get a reply from them:

Deluxe_KingBathroom
Deluxe single room (31sqm): USD950nett per month

Benefits include:

Daily breakfast at Sun Café for 1 person
Cleaning and refill amenities 2 times per week
Complimentary internet access
Complimentary access to Gym
Complimentary 2 pcs of laundry (exclude dry cleaning and express service)
30% discount on the Laundry & dry cleaning services listed price.
15% discount on food & beverage dine in Restaurant

and also mailed to Ohana and Harmony hotel, they did the same service for 1000 and 1050 dollars . . . Never stayed in those hotles but often heared good things about noth of them !!
Good, but you got the reply they given to all electronic request, if should show up at the Reception desk in person with your passport they willl see that you been in Cambodia before and your a serious customer the price will go down subtantially.
Boredom is like a shroud
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

I told them i know the place and saw the sign outside, and give them my khmer-telegram where they also replied to. But i know if you show up in person you get another price, the big question is always if that price is better or worse !! ?? You never know in KOW !! ??
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

cabron wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:37 pm
Bongmab69 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:39 pm I have been for several years now in street 144 Seasons residence and I do like it overthere.
Paying 600 dollar plus electricity and at walking distance from riverside, next door a Lucky-market and they do 2 cleanings a week, kitchen fully equipped with pots and pans.
Does anyone knows a better deal for renting a couple of months in the same area, i mean at walking distance from riverside, i consider walking distance as about 2 km maximum.
Usealy I stay 2 up to 6 months (never a year). Or probably some good 3*or 4* hotel deal for long timerers ???

Perhaps you should have a look at the Sunway Hotel on St.92 facing the US embassy. Now the Sunway have a large panel outside in the parking lot advertizing a section of the hotel as Service Apartment for long term leasing, great area if you like to be away from noise.

Deluxe_KingBathroom

Benefits include:

and also mailed to Ohana and Harmony hotel, they did the same service for 1000 and 1050 dollars . . . Never stayed in those hotles but often heared good things about noth of them !!
Good, but you got the reply they given to all electronic request, if should show up at the Reception desk in person with your passport they willl see that you been in Cambodia before and your a serious customer the price will go down subtantially.
How much are we talking?
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

Alex wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:01 pm

Deluxe_KingBathroom

Benefits include:

How much are we talking?
I would say not much.
Those prices look reasonable.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

armchairlawyer wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:04 am

Deluxe_KingBathroom

Benefits include:

How much are we talking?
I would say not much.
I agree, but he did say "substantially", so I'm curious about the actual amount.
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

Deluxe_KingBathroom

Benefits include:

How much are we talking?

Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Alex wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:01 am
armchairlawyer wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:04 am

Deluxe_KingBathroom

Benefits include:

How much are we talking?
I would say not much.
I agree, but he did say "substantially", so I'm curious about the actual amount.
That sounds like a very ordinary offer. The room is their smallest one, with no cooking amenities like Seasons has.

Their website is offering 3 for 2 nights, so that makes it $30 a night. They should be lucky to get $600 a month for an out of date 31sqm room on a long term basis.
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

The Sunway used to have a reputation as a top notch hotel, especially with Americans. It has fallen off the radar a bit and the location is questionable, unless you want to be near the US Embassy.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Bongmab69 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:54 pm I told them i know the place and saw the sign outside, and give them my khmer-telegram where they also replied to. But i know if you show up in person you get another price, the big question is always if that price is better or worse !! ?? You never know in KOW !! ??
Did you ask them about their 'extra guest' policy? You might end up with some unwelcome extras on your monthly bill, like 10 guests at $15 per visit. Hotels outside the swamp area of ~136 might not be too thrilled by your many 'friends' :wink:
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

Anyone interested in making an offer to rent fully furnished one bedroom apartment, with balcony on first floor above Garage bar. 9 Street 110 . Month to month with max time of 5 months. Must be a non- smoker..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic