CEO canoe race

Title says it all really...
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: CEO canoe race

Post by hanno »

I suspect mos exercise many CEO members get is the single-handed beer lift and the bar stool squat...
J. Visiting
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by J. Visiting »

hanno wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:55 am I suspect mos exercise many CEO members get is the single-handed beer lift and the bar stool squat...
That works perfect. The people we want in the touk are Cambodians and Chinese tourists. A lot of money can be made, and not even necessary to get in a boat.

The people who would write the 6 million dollar check would pay CEO, but not me.

It's a Good Look for CEO to be involved in something that purely benefits Cambodia.
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

J. Visiting wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:25 am
Tootsfriend wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:30 am
J. Visiting wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:32 am CEO canoe race. "Baasac to the Sea"

It would be good for Tourism.

We have time to do the Sports Talk that can make an event top notch.

When is the canal going to be open? Do the people along the canal OK with small boats?

How long is the distance ? Texas does a 200 miler, but they are Texans. Maybe a stage race, with overnight parties at the stage locations. Are there any good entry and exit places?

What about the ministry of Youth and Sports. Would they like the idea
I'm still waiting for the one circuit around Wat Phnom cyclo race.

I think CEO should split some of the 6 million dollars with tootsfriend.
The ""One circuit around...." is genius. So people can try out the sport without
committing to a long distance. And it is not just a "there and back" but a tour.
So the tour is around Koh Pich.
I always thought the Wat Phnom cyclo race would be a annual crowd winner if there was
A husband and wife race where the husband was the passenger,
A family race with wife and kids as passenger,
Female only race.
Over 60's pensioner race,
Barang Bar race, barang driver and 2 bargirls as passengers. Beer companies could sponsor a cyclo each.
Prizes for the best tuk-tuk ,,, as they do for car shows.

Im sure the sponsors that have boats in the Water Festival would get on board with a event like this along with the Tourist Authority promoting it to encourage more tourist to come to Cambodia
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic