Is Cambodia really TEFL Heaven

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
angsta
Expatriate
Iran

Is Cambodia really TEFL Heaven

Post by angsta »

How long have these guys been around for?
Make a real difference while living an adventure of a lifetime!
Really?
Teach English in Cambodia - no degree needed - over 100 positions available - great food, great lifestyle, great weather, great people, good salaries
Worldwide
Posted by: Tefl heaven

English Teacher Wanted: Dive into the Rich Culture of Cambodia While Making an Impact on Young Lives

About Us:

We are TEFL Heaven, a leader in the world of English language teaching abroad for more than 13 years.

Our Cambodia program is burgeoning, and we're eager to fill over 100 teaching positions with dedicated and enthusiastic candidates like you.

Whether you are new to teaching or already have your TEFL certificate, we have a spot for you. Our comprehensive teacher training program ensures that everyone is classroom-ready.

Key Responsibilities of a Teacher in Cambodia:

- Plan and deliver compelling English lessons to students of various age groups and skill levels

- Continually assess and evaluate student progress, tweaking your teaching style as necessary

- Manage classroom conduct and foster an inclusive, encouraging learning environment

- Engage in extracurricular activities, workshops, and staff meetings to enrich your professional experience

- Collaborate with local Cambodian staff to create a unified, productive educational community

Qualifications:

- Strong command of the English language

- No Bachelor's degree needed!

- Excellent communication abilities, both in writing and verbally

- The capacity to adapt and flourish in a diverse cultural landscape

- A sincere passion for teaching and a dedication to the academic and personal growth of your students

Benefits:

- Competitive salary tailored to the cost of living in Cambodia

- Assistance with work permits and visa processes

- Opportunities for career growth and professional skill development

- Immerse yourself in Cambodia's rich history, stunning landscapes, and warm community

We provide extensive training, a guaranteed paid position, and numerous other benefits to make your Cambodian teaching experience as rewarding as possible.

Download our Salary vs Living Cost Guide:

To better understand the financial aspects of living and working in Cambodia, download our Salary vs Living Cost Guide, and we'll reach out to you with more details:

https://teflheaven.clickfunnels.com/lea ... el3wbd6lvy

Join us and contribute to an enriching educational experience in Cambodia while soaking in the country's unique cultural fabric. Make a real difference while living an adventure of a lifetime!

To apply, email [email protected]
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Is Cambodia really TEFL Heaven

Post by Big Daikon »

-No degree needed
-Competitive salary

Color me suspicious.
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

I hear already years about english teachers overhere, but what would be a normal salary fro them, not that i am interested, my english is not good enough for that and i never wake up in time on saturday or monday !! ??
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

So I just hand over my passport to Zhang Wei in Sihanoukville and I can start earning big bucks? Sign me up!
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Cooldude
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Cooldude »

Manage classroom conduct and foster an inclusive, encouraging learning environment.

Inclusive? Inclusive of who? The whole classroom is full of Cambodians except for the Barang teacher.
ressl
Expatriate
Germany

Post by ressl »

- Competitive salary tailored to the cost of living in Cambodia
$200 is the minimum, to make it comprehensive, we give you $250
- Assistance with work permits and visa processes
... but you still need to pay that by yourself (hint: if you use an agency, each is more than your monthly salary)
Driving on Cambodian roads is just like playing a classic arcade top scroller. The only difference is a force feedback controller, the limitation to only one life and the inability to restart, once Game Over
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

Paid digital marketing opportunities to help you make extra money while abroad!
No wonder TEFLers are big spenders :thumb:
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Cooldude wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:22 pm Manage classroom conduct and foster an inclusive, encouraging learning environment.

Inclusive? Inclusive of who? The whole classroom is full of Cambodians except for the Barang teacher.
You're 30 years ahead. Cambodian inclusive education is about enrolling girls & disabled kids.

It's in the law.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic