Just In: Trump Disqualified From 2024 Presidential Primary Ballot, Colorado Supreme Court Rules

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Just In: Trump Disqualified From 2024 Presidential Primary Ballot, Colorado Supreme Court Rules

Post by phuketrichard »

i agree with the decision , just cause the guys a lunatic & a lier, no reason why 70+ million crazies, shouldn't be allowed to vote for him
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Roryborealis
Expatriate

Re: Just In: Trump Disqualified From 2024 Presidential Primary Ballot, Colorado Supreme Court Rules

Post by Roryborealis »

phuketrichard wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:36 am i agree with the decision , just cause the guys a lunatic & a lier, no reason why 70+ million crazies, shouldn't be allowed to vote for him
“It is evident that we are hurrying onward to some exciting knowledge—some never-to-be-imparted secret, whose attainment is destruction.”
― Edgar Allan Poe
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

orichá
Expatriate
Canada

Post by orichá »

I think maybe the Supreme Court only ruled to keep Trump on the ballot because they are old and afraid of being murdered in their offices by a gang of rampaging nutballs, (which are bought a dime a dozen by the hypno-system Trumpone propagates...)

... A lot of those January 6-Sixers are serving long sentences right now, too...

But Trump won't have to... What an arse hole system America has! Just stuffed shirt governors, senators and congress men and women — all ass-wipes to cash lobbies, NYC money and other natural springs and sources of infernal whoredom and thievery...

If he gets re-elected, I will never speak to another American ever again... Who cares...
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
“There are terrible difficulties in the notion of probability, but we may ignore them at present.” - Bertrand Russell
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

orichá wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:20 am I think maybe the Supreme Court only ruled to keep Trump on the ballot because they are old and afraid of being murdered in their offices by a gang of rampaging nutballs, (which are bought a dime a dozen by the hypno-system Trumpone propagates...)

... A lot of those January 6-Sixers are serving long sentences right now, too...

But Trump won't have to... What an arse hole system America has! Just stuffed shirt governors, senators and congress men and women — all ass-wipes to cash lobbies, NYC money and other natural springs and sources of infernal whoredom and thievery...

If he gets re-elected, I will never speak to another American ever again... Who cares...
Everything ok? You seem rather hostile today.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic