Braless white women

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: Braless white women

Post by Jerry Atrick »

johnny lightning wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:27 am Padded panties? These are a thing? And how did I miss them? Lastly, what the hell for?
To give skinny and/or flat local women the appearance of curves in expected places

I think this is less common than in past decades due to Carls Jr, Burger KIng, KFC, Jollibee, Browns, Tarfucks et al fattening the country up to the point where formerly flat and skinny purchasers of said items now have natural fat and no longer require padding
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

johnny lightning wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:27 am Padded panties? These are a thing? And how did I miss them? Lastly, what the hell for?
Glutes man, glutes!
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

Remember the last lime you sat in a uncomfortable airline seat for 8 hours and ended up at your destination with a sore ass. Well I m a skinny ass bastard with no fat down there so I wore two pairs and it felt like I was carrying my own cushion everywhere I went. I'm sure the airline hostess said to me
Spoiler:
Google translate,,, You sexy ass old basted.
bobjane
Expatriate
Bahrain

Post by bobjane »

thank u
sorry if any one hurt
i really dont knw reason thats why i asked
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Tootsfriend wrote:
Remember the last lime you sat in a uncomfortable airline seat for 8 hours and ended up at your destination with a sore ass. Well I m a skinny ass bastard with no fat down there so I wore two pairs and it felt like I was carrying my own cushion everywhere I went. I'm sure the airline hostess said to me
Spoiler:
Google translate,,, You sexy ass old basted.
I carry a Purple brand seat Cushion for the long overseas flights. 16 hrs then 3 more. Or 12 hrs, then another 10 hrs and then 2 hrs more.

Cushion goes right into the backpack. Weighs a lot, takes a ton of space, but worth it.
Albror
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Albror »

Probably for the same reasons many western girls go to the temples with less clothes on then a local prostitute ever would, they just dont care.

Do i care? Not really and the local men seem to enjoy watching them including their butts sticking out under their skirts. A bit trashy but something to look at at. Nothing i endorse but after all as a man its hard to complain?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Some of you seem to think that young Cambodian women all dress like it's still the 1980s. Maybe it's like that in the boonies but not so much in the capital. Bare midriffs are a big thing now, but you might not notice as these women generally don't go to the same places we do.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic