Retirement ER Visa, Siem Reap

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
JJ62
Expatriate
Australia

Retirement ER Visa, Siem Reap

Post by JJ62 »

Sorry fellas, another boring visa query...

I previously obtained an ER visa in 2019 from a reliable agent (Kim) in Phnom Penh. But I left just before Covid & returning next week to Siem Reap.
Appreciate recommendations of reliable agents in Siem Reap that can arrange the conversion from E to ER visa in a few days at most.
Anyone?
Jasper
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Retirement ER Visa, Siem Reap

Post by Jasper »

I've been using these guys for two years.
No issues at all.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/KTxbtrdqEkWc9XQb7
Milk was a bad choice
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Easy Travel & Tours, Sivutha Road. Owners husband is Immigration Chief of SR. Reliable and trustworthy service.

https://www.facebook.com/easytravelandt ... tid=ZbWKwL

Visa EOS processing usually takes 7-10 days, the application and your passport need to be sent to the DoI Visa Office in Phnom Penh. If you need it done in a hurry, you can pay extra for express service.
JJ62
Expatriate
Australia

Post by JJ62 »

Many thanks, PSD-Kiwi. I followed your advice in 2019, so this agent sounds like the way to go. 👍
Cheers...
JJ62
Expatriate
Australia

Post by JJ62 »

As an update, I ended up going with Sopheak Na Travel & Tours. Passport returned with stamped 12 mth visa from PP in 3 days (express).
Ms Sopheak Na speaks good English & was very helpful.

Easy Travel & Tours were harder to get hold of & less convincing when I spoke with them.

Thanks again for the recommendation, gents. 👍
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

What's the charges in Temple Town these days for a one year express extension?
JJ62
Expatriate
Australia

Post by JJ62 »

Kammekor wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:58 pm What's the charges in Temple Town these days for a one year express extension?
$295 + $70 express
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic