Older girls in PP

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Gazzy
Expatriate
South Africa

Re: Older girls in PP

Post by Gazzy »

During the daytime, 2 bars are always open on 136. Infinity bar and 24hr bar, next door. They both have an abundance of older ladies. The 24hr bar girls are fun and friendly, Infinity not so much.
Mostcurious
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Mostcurious »

If you are looking for elder ladies why not charm the mamasan's. Remember with age comes experience.
Many mamasan's are like fine wines that improve with age [fact] . Just look at Jane Seymour [not a mamasan].
Felgerkarb
Expatriate

Post by Felgerkarb »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:20 am
Felgerkarb wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:24 am As mentioned above, but also just trawl the local bars, there is always one or two oldies around.

Hell, when I was still on the piss all the time, I used to hang out with a few girls that were turning tricks back when I was in UNTAC...they are still around, you just have to look for them.
There was a viet lady who must have been pushing towards 50 that would sometimes come to my bar for a drink who was on the game since the 90's

Granted that's over ten years ago but was still a very good looking woman
Oh, you remember her, eh?
===============
We are all puppets in the hands of an insane puppeteer...
--Brother Theodore
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ofparadise »

Head to any of the multiple provinces...
go to a night market there...
buy some things and talk to people... eat local and live local and you're bound to meet and mate local.

all the best.

I am currently detoxing from pp girls.
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Post by Fridaywithmateo »

ofparadise wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:29 am Head to any of the multiple provinces...
go to a night market there...
buy some things and talk to people... eat local and live local and you're bound to meet and mate local.

all the best.

I am currently detoxing from pp girls.
"Mate local" ... lol
Ot Mean Loi
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ot Mean Loi »

This thread reminds me of my days in South Vietnam in 1969 during the war there.
There was this quotation: Go Ugly - Go Early.

Different location, but Soi Cowboy, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, still has "Wife for the Week" deals.
Probably the same in Soi 11 based on a visit there 19 days ago.

OML
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic