Free Assange

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Re: Free Assange

Post by Darkcel »

violet wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:19 am
Darkcel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:47 am :cry:
RorschachRev wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:28 pm
Darkcel wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:25 pm Nice to know you defend rapists, keep being a hype man for an attention seeker.
The "rape" charge was actually having sex without a condom, in a country that required condoms for everyone who had sex but wasn't married.
That's what you think huh? Dude literally didn't use a condom when she requested multiple times. Guess you're fine with someone banging a female family member of yours with HIV after refusing to wear protection
Well this female does not class that as rape - I’m tired of the term being watered down. Find another term for when a selfish dickhead refuses to abide by a female’s terms to have sex - and the female’s inability to set stricter thresholds and get rid of him if she has to say it more than once.
Rape isn't constricted to solely females, try again sweetheart.

The sex was clearly consensual WITH a condom, removing that makes it rape.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

look you all ur confusing the fact he is being extradited to stand trial in a country that considered having him killed for exposing america's dirty laundry
NOTHING to do with the charge of rape, which was dismissed<

TRY and stay on track ( i now its hard here but........:-)
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

Assange did nothing more than publish evidence of wrong-doings and war crimes that was handed to him by an external source. He did not obtain the evidence himself. It was handed to him, just like journalists all around the world are handed evidence of wrong-doings by whistleblowers all of the time. That's the job of a journalist and that's the point of a free press in a free society - that the government do not have the right to interfere and decide what gets placed in the public domain and what doesn't, so long as it doesn't break basic laws such as defamation etc.

The only difference between what Assange did and what thousands of other journalists around the world do on a regular basis - because that's their job - is that his journalism gave the world an insight into how the 'land of the free' actually operate behind closed doors. It exposed them, at worst, as war criminals and thus caused them a huge embarrassment.

By allowing him to be extradited, this sets a dangerous precedent for the 'free media' in both the US and the UK and by simply ignoring the plight of one of their own citizens, Australia is also complicit in this.

With the likes of Assange, Snowden et al, this goes back to a post I made recently about the difficulties in differentiating between dictatorships and so-called 'democracies'. Under the hood, the engines are pretty much identical.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Darkcel wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:11 am
violet wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:19 am
Darkcel wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:47 am :cry:
RorschachRev wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:28 pm
Darkcel wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:25 pm Nice to know you defend rapists, keep being a hype man for an attention seeker.
The "rape" charge was actually having sex without a condom, in a country that required condoms for everyone who had sex but wasn't married.
That's what you think huh? Dude literally didn't use a condom when she requested multiple times. Guess you're fine with someone banging a female family member of yours with HIV after refusing to wear protection
Well this female does not class that as rape - I’m tired of the term being watered down. Find another term for when a selfish dickhead refuses to abide by a female’s terms to have sex - and the female’s inability to set stricter thresholds and get rid of him if she has to say it more than once.
Rape isn't constricted to solely females, try again sweetheart.

The sex was clearly consensual WITH a condom, removing that makes it rape.
Nowhere in my post did I say or imply that rape only happens to females.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

He was only arrested in absentia, which is oxymoronic and unlawful; at the time of an arrest a person must be read their rights and why they are being detained for questioning.

He was never charged, let alone, tried.

This thread has not the slightest bit to do with defending a rapist, or even the crime itself, and why would it be nice to know? I don't even know who the attention seeker is I am supposedly a hype man for. Pretty sure Assange would rather be on the outskirts, currently.

I suspect if you have been labelled an idiot all your life, you simply resign to the fact that you must be one, and learn to live with it.

Reminded (or news) to you: Libel defamation is the worst to commit, being evidentiary.

BTW, my derogatory comment may or may not have been directed at you, and even if it was, it is not defamation if it's true.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

He exposed USA as war criminals and he's going to pay for it and no decent county (and Australia is not a decent county when it comes to defending it's citizens) is going to defend him, that's what it is, nothing else, now everyone is warned.
Now let's all get back to complaining about little county's and how thier governments have no accountably. :stir:
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
bong.kuit
Expatriate

Post by bong.kuit »

Why does everyone keep responding to a troll that obviously tries to divert the attention from the serious issue of war crimes committed by the USA?

Edit: just in case somebody forgot about the video in question, here it is:

RorschachRev
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by RorschachRev »

bong.kuit wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:57 pm Why does everyone keep responding to a troll that obviously tries to divert the attention from the serious issue of war crimes committed by the USA?

Edit: just in case somebody forgot about the video in question, here it is:

Yes, the video that ended the war. US lost almost all support after that video was leaked by Manning to WikiLeaks, who then published it.

Another thing I'd like to remind everyone of:
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7036

Yes, those are code words. Yes, the obvious reference is obvious reference. Yes, it is as bad as you think it is.

DNC dirty laundry was aired on WikiLeaks. Instead of dealing with the contents they first blamed the messenger, then confused people about the source. The source was possibly Seth Rich who was "mugged" but shot many times and his wallet was left intact. I remember reading at the time that US security teams noted there was no bandwidth spike indicating that the DNC email database was downloaded. Those reports are "strangely missing" at this time. Also suspect is that WikiLeaks offered a bounty leading to arrest in the case of Seth Rich, which they regarded as an "important source." Lastly, the "hack" was attributed to different parties, including Ukraine and later Russia. The contents were never really addressed.

There is a lot of things that the DNC wished were not published, like the Podesta (DNC campaign manager for H Clinton) satanic cult leader agenda and home address. https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Chuck Borris »

Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic