Russian Forces Girlfriend to Buy Him Drugs and Prostitutes

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Russian Forces Girlfriend to Buy Him Drugs and Prostitutes

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Phnom Penh, Cambodia: A woman went to police station and reported that her Russian boyfriend detained her Lux Hotel room and forced her to buy drugs and find some prostitutes for him.

This incident occurred around 5:00 in the morning on 09/ March/ 2015, at Lux Hotel located at street 136, Phsar Kandal 1 commune, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.

The woman said, “I knew this Russian guy in Siem Reap and he said he loves me. So he brought me to live in Phnom Penh. We lived in Phnom Penh for 6 days so far. He promised that he will bring me and my kids to live abroad. Unfortunately, this Russian guy is a drug and girl addict, as within one night he needs at least two women”.

She added, “I stayed with this Russian guy for four days at Lux hotel and the other two day I stayed with my relative”.

Then, on the day that the incident happened, that Russian guy called her to come back to the hotel and detained her and he forced her to buy drugs and find girls for him. As a result, she scuffled with him and fled to the police station.

In the case, the local authority in Phsar Kandal 1 has received the lawsuit from the woman, but they neither investigated it nor checked in the hotel as there was no warrant from the court.

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
General Chatter
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Russian Forces Girlfriend to Buy Him Drugs and Prostitut

Post by General Chatter »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote:Phnom Penh, Cambodia: A woman went to police station and reported General Chatter who forced her to buy drugs and find some prostitutes for him.

I remember it ...twas a good night.....
I was born with nothing , and I still have most of it left.

ChessCube Account name is generalchat
BOFH
Expatriate

Post by BOFH »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote:Lux Hotel located at street 336, Phsar Kandal 1 commune, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Str 136, not 336.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

BOFH wrote:
CEOCambodiaNews wrote:Lux Hotel located at street 336, Phsar Kandal 1 commune, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Str 136, not 336.
Nice catch, thx! [updated]
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
neuropathic
Expatriate
Bangladesh

Post by neuropathic »

Shouldn't that headline read "Russian forces girlfriend to buy him drugs and OTHER prostitutes"?
Only hope she was paying...
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Great ad for Lux apartments ???? :P
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic