Is Kratom legal to export?

Whether you're a working stiff or a business owner yourself, this is the place to discuss all aspects of financing your drinking habit ;-)

NO BUSINESS SALES HERE PLEASE, WE HAVE A SECTION FOR THAT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Is Kratom legal to export?

Post by Kammekor »

canucklhead wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:51 am
Kammekor wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:07 pm
Syntaxfree wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:56 pm I’ve seen sites that sell and export kratom from here to the U.S. but I’m not sure if it’s legal. I have friends in the U.S. that sell kratom in their head-shops and want me to send it to them and I have access to it here but I don’t know if it’s legal to export. Does anyone know?
It's legal if you follow the guidelines. Strangely Cambodia has 'export taxes' for some items, I wouldn't be surprised if original high quality kratoms were amongst them because resources to make them are relatively scarce.
What are you talking about? The stuff grows everywhere here.
You maybe right. I confused the word kratom, assuming it was made of pure silk.

Still, before exporting Cambodian products on a large scale I would check applicable laws.
Santrriox
Tourist
Germany

Re: Is Kratom legal to export?

Post by Santrriox »

Hi Syntaxfree, I just read your post from :please: :love10: 3 years ago and don't know the answer, but I have a question for you about Kratom. I've just been here in Cambodia for a few weeks and have been using kratom for medical reasons since my brain surgery. Because I thought it would be easy to get what was here, I only took a little with me, unfortunately too little. I wanted to ask you if you could help me with this, since you wrote in your post that you knew sources of supply here. Best regards! :o
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic