Mansplaining - a beginners guide.

Title says it all really...
DiscoverSEA
Tourist
Great Britain

Re: Mansplaining - a beginners guide.

Post by DiscoverSEA »

The point is she took his advice and the second ball was much better. I guess he knows what he’s talking about and she should listen more to experts.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

DiscoverSEA wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:35 am The point is she took his advice and the second ball was much better. I guess he knows what he’s talking about and she should listen more to experts.
Is that what you saw and heard?
What I saw was a person with far more patience than I have, humouring an off camera know-all.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

rozzieoz wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:05 pm I tell them I'm a CV writer
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Freightdog wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:42 am
DiscoverSEA wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:35 am The point is she took his advice and the second ball was much better. I guess he knows what he’s talking about and she should listen more to experts.
What I saw was a person with far more patience than I have, humouring an off camera know-all.
Well, from this perspective I see a carefully planned, cast, executed and produced viral video

This was 10000000% scripted. As real as the WWF
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:51 am
Well, from this perspective I see a carefully planned, cast, executed and produced viral video

Why would you say the WWF isn't real? I've seen it on TV so it must be.
Regarding the tiktok golfer, I'm sure the choice of attire, the pesky man and the zoomed in cameltoe was just pure coincidence and not designed to get more viewers.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

ItWasntMe wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:10 am

Regarding the tiktok golfer, I'm sure the choice of attire, the pesky man and the zoomed in cameltoe was just pure coincidence and not designed to get more viewers.
they did well tbf

gotta respect the grift/hustle
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:21 am
ItWasntMe wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:10 am

they did well tbf

gotta respect the grift/hustle
For sure, most of this type of content I can't bare watch as it's so obviously fake.
It just bothers me that people these days are so dumb they can't tell the difference.

But this particular video stands out, it's good enough that they managed to push it to the mainstream media.

Grade A!
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

DiscoverSEA wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:35 am The point is she took his advice and the second ball was much better. I guess he knows what he’s talking about and she should listen more to experts. [Men] FTFY
I think he was joking. This thread was not meant to be a serious one, my work is complete...

ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

And also let's be clear, if you're a tiktok golf influencer only catering to those who wants to learn golf .... viewers might be limited.

In this case, I'm sure majority of her viewers have zero interest in the sport, and likely will continue that way.

Her agent knows what's up :thumb:
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

khmerhamster wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:26 pm
rozzieoz wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:05 pm Without a doubt, when a man asks me what I do, and I tell them I'm a CV writer, he will start telling me how CVs should be written.
I'm like - "Hang on, I JUST told you I write CVs for a living, do you really think I need your advice on how to do the job I've been doing successfully for 16 years?"
Without fail, every single time.

Why do you do that?
Every man does that? Without a doubt? Every single time?
Every time a man has asked me what I do, he tells me how to do my job, yes.

Not some men? Do women ever do it?
I've never had a woman do it, they generally change the subject or ask questions like - how long have I been doing it?

Where do you meet these men?
Where do you meet anyone? At parties, events, out to dinner with friends, gigs, flea markets - Just the normal places where people meet other people and you start chatting.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic