Mansplaining - a beginners guide.

Title says it all really...
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Mansplaining - a beginners guide.

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

She's mastered her wedge.
Last edited by Kung-fu Hillbilly on Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

She'd be a par 3...cough cough par 4! :whip2:
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Good for her, nice ending !
He's well lucky to do not have his face on video, would have been a calamity to be recognized as THE dumbass in any given golf club for a few years... ^^

It's also a great way to boost a profile with only positive outcomes for the author, so i guess we can expect self made / manufactured incidents like this to pop up in many situations on social medias looking for a viral spin of their threads. There's always imitators following happy accidents like this...
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Without a doubt, when a man asks me what I do, and I tell them I'm a CV writer, he will start telling me how CVs should be written.
I'm like - "Hang on, I JUST told you I write CVs for a living, do you really think I need your advice on how to do the job I've been doing successfully for 16 years?"
Without fail, every single time.

Why do you do that?
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

rozzieoz wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:05 pm Without a doubt, when a man asks me what I do, and I tell them I'm a CV writer, he will start telling me how CVs should be written.
I'm like - "Hang on, I JUST told you I write CVs for a living, do you really think I need your advice on how to do the job I've been doing successfully for 16 years?"

Why do you do that?
Because you’re bad at listening, and didn’t pay attention the first time?
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Freightdog wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:11 pm
rozzieoz wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:05 pm Without a doubt, when a man asks me what I do, and I tell them I'm a CV writer, he will start telling me how CVs should be written.

Why do you do that?
What?
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

😆
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
khmerhamster
Expatriate
Turkmenistan

Post by khmerhamster »

Why do you do that?
Every man does that? Without a doubt? Every single time?
Not some men? Do women ever do it?
Where do you meet these men?

I'd be inclined to call bullshit on that - I'm sure it has happened but is it really as prevalent as you claim.

I wouldn't do it, because to be honest it's just not a topic which interests me.
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

rozzieoz wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:12 pm

Why do you do that?
What?
I know around Daun Penh plenty of persons who eat "sadkraaoo" for years but after years of practice, they still have no idea how to do.
P.S. Any similarety with some known persons is pure coindential.
P.S. 2: I dont know how to write C.V. because i never did or needed one, sorry Rozz !!
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Bongmab69 wrote:
rozzieoz wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:12 pm

Why do you do that?
What?
I know around Daun Penh plenty of persons who eat "sadkraaoo" for years but after years of practice, they still have no idea how to do.
P.S. Any similarety with some known persons is pure coindential.
P.S. 2: I dont know how to write C.V. because i never did or needed one, sorry Rozz !!
I hope to never have to write another CV before retirement. But then, CVs requirements are simple for me. What schools attended and degrees, training locations, required certifications, places worked, logs, education certificates, a clean record and letters of recommendation from the chief and a few others.

Hobbies, projects participated in, team building exercises, no employers care about. They need a warm body with the mandatory certificates and skills to make money for them on day one.

At least in my working world.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic