Oh, You Internet.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Roryborealis wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:00 am
Jerry Atrick wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:45 am
Roryborealis wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:37 am
Jerry Atrick wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:51 am
Roryborealis wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:43 pm

Why do your posts focus on black people all the time?

Do the moderators enjoy your posts about skin color and how "retarded" everything is that challenges your mean-spirited worldview?

Do you bond through hate?
That's a hilarious cum town clip exploring a fantastical re-imagining of the matrix populated with italian americans and jewish people which touched upon the real life racism embedded in Hollywood and why certain characters in the movie "The Matrix" are cast as they are and not as the then Wachowski brothers (and now the Wachowski sisters) envisioned them

It's NOT a post focused on black people you reactive & judgemental simpleton

Keep your smears and implications to yourself, or put me on ignore. If you EVER see me post something overtly racist there is always the report function [Mod edit: deleted, no need for name calling]

PS: The Iron Claw IS a retarded movie for retarded people. I felt that was worth re-iterating
Insulting me (or your audience) is your choice.
Beneath your "humour" lies something else.
And of course you included the qualifying term, "overtly." It's okay. We get it.
The audience can make up their own minds about the content you advance on this website.
As demonstrated, you have support among management.
IDK if you are off your tits or what at time of posting all this delusional dribble but you seem a little unhinged

I will continue to post what I post and do what I do and if u don't like it, as said prev, report or ignore
Thanks for stating the obvious. Unhinged? Nope.
"Off your tits"? I don't even know what that retarded expression means, you spoiled English twat.
Maybe if you keep insulting me though, people won't think critically on the substance of your posts.
Fuck you, too, you disrespectful, phony, nasty little bigot.
1 - you instigated this
2 - I'm not English (but the irony of you using a racial slur while attempting to virtue signal is cute))
3 - you have major comprehension issues, a censorious streak and are displaying a remarkable lack of self awareness with these strange posts insinuating that I am a racist and a bigot based on my posting a video about European food, a video about African homemade aircraft and a left-adjacent "cum town" skit

This is the "oh you internet" thread - posters see something perhaps worthy of a watch or that may stimulate debate and post it

I don't particularly care for some of the media content uploaded in this thread by other users, but when that is the case I don't click on it; or attack the posters or make insinuations about their character; because that would be weird and unhinged. You would do well to take a leaf from my book
Roryborealis
Expatriate

Post by Roryborealis »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:56 am

That's a hilarious cum town clip exploring a fantastical re-imagining of the matrix populated with italian americans and jewish people which touched upon the real life racism embedded in Hollywood and why certain characters in the movie "The Matrix" are cast as they are and not as the then Wachowski brothers (and now the Wachowski sisters) envisioned them

Keep your smears and implications to yourself, or put me on ignore. If you EVER see me post something overtly racist there is always the report function [Mod edit: deleted, no need for name calling]

PS: The Iron Claw IS a retarded movie for retarded people. I felt that was worth re-iterating
And of course you included the qualifying term, "overtly." It's okay. We get it.
The audience can make up their own minds about the content you advance on this website.
IDK if you are off your tits or what at time of posting all this delusional dribble but you seem a little unhinged

I will continue to post what I post and do what I do and if u don't like it, as said prev, report or ignore
"Off your tits"? I don't even know what that retarded expression means, you spoiled English twat.
Maybe if you keep insulting me though, people won't think critically on the substance of your posts.
1 - you instigated this
2 - I'm not English (but the irony of you using a racial slur while attempting to virtue signal is cute))
3 - you have major comprehension issues, a censorious streak and are displaying a remarkable lack of self awareness with these strange posts insinuating that I am a racist and a bigot based on my posting a video about European food, a video about African homemade aircraft and a left-adjacent "cum town" skit

This is the "oh you internet" thread - posters see something perhaps worthy of a watch or that may stimulate debate and post it

I don't particularly care for some of the media content uploaded in this thread by other users, but when that is the case I don't click on it; or attack the posters or make insinuations about their character; because that would be weird and unhinged. You would do well to take a leaf from my book
You haven't been censored.
Go fuck yourself.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Roryborealis wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm

1 - you instigated this

You haven't been censored.
Go fuck yourself.
I am totally baffled what your problem is with Jerry Atrick. I don't see anywhere where he has trolled you.

So, I'm giving you 14 days to work out your problem. Don't come back till you've got your head fixed.

Here's a couple of pix for you to ponder.

cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cabron »

Born-Confused wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:03 am Oh, you Internet (and warriors)
No wonder why there is so much war and conflict in the world '' Hate,Violence is every where''
Boredom is like a shroud
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

cabron wrote:
Born-Confused wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:03 am Oh, you Internet (and warriors)
No wonder why there is so much war and conflict in the world '' Hate,Violence is every where''
Hate and violence are intrinsic to human nature. Only rules enforcement keeps civility. Mods do their best on CEO to keep the peace.

When there are no mods to keep the peace (as in nations governed or ruled by people) vicious wars break out.

My thoughts, of course.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Maybe a well summarized recap about internet behavior etiquette wouldn't hurt ?
Gosh, people are so intolerant these days....^^
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

^^^ This had me chuckling!!!
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Post by Fridaywithmateo »

One guy figured it out ...
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »