Industrial Hemp

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: CBD

Post by Kammekor »

Fridaywithmateo wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:28 pm Can non-psychoactive CBD products be received here in Cambodia?

Are there any suppliers in PP?
Sure. But not legally

Pay Kampot a visit.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Industrial Hemp

Post by Kammekor »

Fridaywithmateo wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:33 pm
Freightdog wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:21 pm Mr Friday
Given a couple of your very recent contributions, you might want to consider laying off the recreational pharmaceuticals.
I know it's hard to believe ... but ... my medicine is only CH3-CH2-OH ... but refined down a tad into soju & Ganzberg ... aka the Asian boiler-maker ... which is currently in ma belly ... and Jackson Browne is on the JBL Flip 4 ... singing "Barricades to Heaven" ...

Have a great Monday night @minasan
Ethanol is totally legal drama queen, but if you try the local brew they call 'sraa sor' (white booze) be careful because U might end up with diluted (methanol rich) booze.

Whenever you buy the local stuff at least ask yourself what the ingredients would cost you to make some yourself. You will find out 2000r won't suffice to produce half a liter of 'ricewine' / 'sraa sor'.
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Post by Fridaywithmateo »

Kammekor wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:51 pm
Fridaywithmateo wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:33 pm
Freightdog wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:21 pm Mr Friday
Given a couple of your very recent contributions, you might want to consider laying off the recreational pharmaceuticals.
I know it's hard to believe ... but ... my medicine is only CH3-CH2-OH ... but refined down a tad into soju & Ganzberg ... aka the Asian boiler-maker ... which is currently in ma belly ... and Jackson Browne is on the JBL Flip 4 ... singing "Barricades to Heaven" ...

Have a great Monday night @minasan
Ethanol is totally legal drama queen, but if you try the local brew they call 'sraa sor' (white booze) be careful because U might end up with diluted (methanol rich) booze.

Whenever you buy the local stuff at least ask yourself what the ingredients would cost you to make some yourself. You will find out 2000r won't suffice to produce half a liter of 'ricewine' / 'sraa sor'.
Once you've had #habusake ... me thinks anything goes ... #eattheworm
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Fridaywithmateo wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:54 pm

Once you've had #habusake ... me thinks anything goes ... #eattheworm
Whatever rocks your boat buddy....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic