Oh, You Internet.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Roryborealis
Expatriate

Re: Oh, You Internet.

Post by Roryborealis »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:20 pm
Why do your posts focus on black people all the time?

Do the moderators enjoy your posts about skin color and how "retarded" everything is that challenges your mean-spirited worldview?

Do you bond through hate?
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Roryborealis wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:43 pm

Do the moderators enjoy your posts about skin color and how "retarded" everything is that challenges your mean-spirited worldview?

That's a hilarious cum town clip exploring a fantastical re-imagining of the matrix populated with italian americans and jewish people which touched upon the real life racism embedded in Hollywood and why certain characters in the movie "The Matrix" are cast as they are and not as the then Wachowski brothers (and now the Wachowski sisters) envisioned them

It's NOT a post focused on black people you reactive & judgemental simpleton

Keep your smears and implications to yourself, or put me on ignore. If you EVER see me post something overtly racist there is always the report function [Mod edit: deleted, no need for name calling]

PS: The Iron Claw IS a retarded movie for retarded people. I felt that was worth re-iterating
Roryborealis
Expatriate

Post by Roryborealis »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:51 am

That's a hilarious cum town clip exploring a fantastical re-imagining of the matrix populated with italian americans and jewish people which touched upon the real life racism embedded in Hollywood and why certain characters in the movie "The Matrix" are cast as they are and not as the then Wachowski brothers (and now the Wachowski sisters) envisioned them

Keep your smears and implications to yourself, or put me on ignore. If you EVER see me post something overtly racist there is always the report function [Mod edit: deleted, no need for name calling]

PS: The Iron Claw IS a retarded movie for retarded people. I felt that was worth re-iterating
Insulting me (or your audience) is your choice.
Beneath your "humour" lies something else.
And of course you included the qualifying term, "overtly." It's okay. We get it.
The audience can make up their own minds about the content you advance on this website.
As demonstrated, you have support among management.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

And once again ... everything is racist
Roryborealis
Expatriate

Post by Roryborealis »

Not at all. Far from it. It's not persecution. Members are free to post whatever they like, as always. I also am free, to respond like any other member with reactions. Go ahead and insult me some more and further contribute to the totally great vibes on CEO. Your warm and fuzzy "comedy" presentations must be what kept all the female members so engaged.
Roryborealis
Expatriate

Post by Roryborealis »

I read loud and clear what you called me before it was deleted. It is factually incorrect. We should meet in person.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Silence, exile, and cunning.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Roryborealis wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:37 am

And of course you included the qualifying term, "overtly." It's okay. We get it.
The audience can make up their own minds about the content you advance on this website.
IDK if you are off your tits or what at time of posting all this delusional dribble but you seem a little unhinged

I will continue to post what I post and do what I do and if u don't like it, as said prev, report or ignore
Roryborealis
Expatriate

Post by Roryborealis »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:45 am
Roryborealis wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:37 am

IDK if you are off your tits or what at time of posting all this delusional dribble but you seem a little unhinged

I will continue to post what I post and do what I do and if u don't like it, as said prev, report or ignore
Thanks for stating the obvious. Unhinged? Nope.
"Off your tits"? I don't even know what that retarded expression means, you spoiled English twat.
Maybe if you keep insulting me though, people won't think critically on the substance of your posts.
Fuck you, too, you disrespectful, phony, nasty little bigot.
Born-Confused
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Born-Confused »

Oh, you Internet (and warriors)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic