Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Niners Clinch NFC West

Post by Doc67 »

Gazzy wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:45 am
Fridaywithmateo wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:30 pm
BklynBoy wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:56 pm
Fridaywithmateo wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:26 pm BTW ... Niners won NFC Championship ... for what it's worth. Next is Super Bowl in Vegas. Go Niners!!!
I know it feels your talking to the clouds but congrats. I don't wanna start you up but your team looked like they were gonna lose.

Congrats tho.. i know how it feels .2017 Eagles!
Good or bad, you love your team

ok, thats my pep talk
Thanks man ... BTW, I used to live in Brook Town
:facepalm:
Haha, that'll teach him :D :fool:
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Post by Fridaywithmateo »

BklynBoy wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:30 am what is Brook Town?? you mean Buktown?? brooklyn/? if so, what part specifically
Bergen & 4th Ave ... just looked it up on Google maps ... there is a banh mi shop a block down the street ... awesome sammiches ... says they make tacos too now.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

Fridaywithmateo wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:06 am
BklynBoy wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:30 am what is Brook Town?? you mean Buktown?? brooklyn/? if so, what part specifically
Bergen
I had a friend who lived on Bergen street.. like Park Slope area..
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

BklynBoy wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:56 pm
Fridaywithmateo wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:06 am
Bergen
I had a friend who lived on Bergen street.. like Park Slope area..
I was there in a group home for artists situation for just a few months ... took a JAL flight from Newark on New Year's Day to Tokyo ... celebrated New Year's Eve 2013 twice!

There was a Peruvian bar/restaurant and also a Japanese izakaya down the street plastered with graffiti (design) all the walls inside ... was my go too spot ... that and Hagi izakaya in the city ... they sold it to Koreans or Chinese and it changed, but the old Hagi was legendary. Had also an Okinawa joint in the city too ... Suibi ... type of joint where you could drink/talk with owner after last call and he closed the front door.

Anyhow ... it was a great experience to live there for the short time I had. I bet a lot has changed.
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Super-rigged Bowl … 49ers lost … as expected … after all, it is in Vegas … the house always wins … didn’t even watch it. If anyone believes the Super Bowl is a fair fight … I’ve got some ski resorts for sale in the Sudan for ya.
angsta
Expatriate
Iran

Post by angsta »

Fridaywithmateo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:41 pm Super-rigged Bowl … 49ers lost … as expected … after all, it is in Vegas … the house always wins … didn’t even watch it. If anyone believes the Super Bowl is a fair fight … I’ve got some ski resorts for sale in the Sudan for ya.
Now, now. Don't be bitter. Taylor Swift is undefeated. The Chiefs have the best player.
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

The 49ers were favored to win. OP didn't watch it but claims it was rigged. Their kicker must have been in on the rigging when he missed the XP. What a nimrod.

Funny he watched all their games up until the SB, cheering them on, then didn't watch it when they actually played the biggest game of the season. Whatever.

Come to think of it, didn't KC beat SF in the Super Bowl about 4 or 5 years ago?
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

Fridaywithmateo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:41 pm Super-rigged Bowl … 49ers lost … as expected … after all, it is in Vegas … the house always wins … didn’t even watch it. If anyone believes the Super Bowl is a fair fight … I’ve got some ski resorts for sale in the Sudan for ya.
That makes zero sense bro.. your literally a fan. you the one posting all the NINERS Stuff right?? but not watch the game??? I even saw a football game years ago in Cambodia. Not scores but another bar on RIverside.

Why if shit doesnt go people's way... it's always rigged? How about you lost ? The Eagles lost last year because of a ghost holding call which gave the Chiefs another shot for the clock to expire and kick a fg it is what it is.

It was a close game tho. I was surprised how well both defenses played.
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

I went to bed just after the half time show and missed the best part. Saw highlights this morning.

The Chiefs went from a team that couldn’t get past the San Francisco offense to a winning team.

Of course San Francisco making terrible plays (the fumbled hand off, the block field goal) didn’t help them, either.
InkkieTime
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by InkkieTime »

I'm not a big fan of KC or SF, but I'm glad KC won because the people of Missouri and Kansas are more tolerable than the people of SF
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic