Putin's Daughters

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Putin's Daughters

Post by Kenr »

SINUS wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:36 pm
Kenr wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:05 pm Who exactly is “we” that you continue to reference?
apparently it's a Freudian slip. :)
the gentleman under this nickname, who did not specify his country in his profile and did not provide any information about himself, is probably provoking all of us for some purpose.
Maybe he is a exiled Cossack (in Russian slang - "засланный казачок", a person who collects information about other people).
forget about him. :)
I appreciate that, but trust me he’s not even on my radar. This idiot is trying to arguie with with me about something that I’m not even disputing.
hmph
Expatriate

Post by hmph »

Roryborealis wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:45 pm
As demonstrated, you are freely expressing your opinions and are not being censored. Feels good, doesn't it?
Unless you are on another platform like former Twitter before Musk bought it. The EU is trying to force them to censor posts like mine.

But let's get back to the topic at hand. What is your argument? You keep grasping at straws and failing miserably.
hmph
Expatriate

Post by hmph »

Kenr wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:05 pm Who exactly is “we” that you continue to reference?
I used the word "we" once. And I'm referring to European leaders who were involved in the Minsk Agreements.
hmph
Expatriate

Post by hmph »

John Bingham wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:14 pm Image

Grozny, Chechnya 1999 after Russian " special operation".
And look at Grozny today. Completely rebuilt and plenty of people from there volunteered for the SMO. Another example is Mariupol which is also being completely rebuilt.
hmph
Expatriate

Post by hmph »

John Bingham wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:03 pm I watch Russian News too and amazingly enough a lot of what they report lines up exactly with what the non-Russian outlets say. So is Russian news fake too?
I do too and they clearly do not match up at all. Especially when it comes to controversial topics.

As a recent example, take the Tucker interview with Putin. The story in the mainstream media wasn't was Putin said. It was it's wrong to let Putin speak his mind so we can get the Russian take on the war. The same reason the EU banned RT.

It's ironic that the EU claims they have democratic values, yet constantly bans media organizations they don't like. Some member states even go so far as arresting people for supporting the SMO.

I have to use a VPN like I'm in China. What's next? Will I get arrested for reading "Russian propaganda"?
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Geez, this hmph guy is full of himself, isn't he?

Reading through his posts, it appears he has no apparent link to Cambodia, and is only here to ruffle feathers.

He complains about the level of intelligence he is dealing with here, but yet he keeps coming back.

He has successfully insulted a number of respected posters by calling them liars.

A debate is about give and take, but in hmph's eyes he is the only one right and that is not debatable!

Must be time to do him a favor and make it so that he can't come back.

"hmph" the sound a kid makes when the teacher makes him go stand in the corner.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Username Taken wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:55 am Geez, this hmph guy is full of himself, isn't he?

Reading through his posts, it appears he has no apparent link to Cambodia, and is only here to ruffle feathers.

He complains about the level of intelligence he is dealing with here, but yet he keeps coming back.

He has successfully insulted a number of respected posters by calling them liars.

A debate is about give and take, but in hmph's eyes he is the only one right and that is not debatable!

Must be time to do him a favor and make it so that he can't come back.

"hmph" the sound a kid makes when the teacher makes him go stand in the corner.
Phew, that was a wild ride.

Do you think he was a Trump supporter? It's a pity nobody asked him.

I think he was another Machiavellian Psy-Op sent to test us, like You-Know-Who...
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Doc67 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:18 amI think he was another Machiavellian Psy-Op sent to test us, like You-Know-Who...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic