Putin's Daughters

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Putin's Daughters

Post by Kenr »

hmph wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:28 pm
SINUS wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:20 pm I apologise again, but I have nothing to say to you.
To put it in other words, you have no arguments. You're a tool that just swallows propaganda without questioning.
An argument about what? This thread isn’t about Putin’s popularity within Russia genius, it’s about sanctions. Are you aware of that?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

hmph wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:26 pm Ukraine is going to take a lot less time...
Yes, apparently the glorious Russian army thought it would only take 3 days. How's that going for them after 300,000+ of their army dying? It's great how they are saving Ukraine from Nazis by flattening their cities. :please:
Silence, exile, and cunning.
hmph
Expatriate

Post by hmph »

Freightdog wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:32 pm You’re sounding a lot like a propaganda tool.
You're sounding like a person who has no arguments. I can argue my points, you clearly can't. All you can do is parrot the propaganda that you have been spoonfed with. Which clearly shows the level of intelligence I'm dealing with.
hmph
Expatriate

Post by hmph »

John Bingham wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:37 pm Yes, apparently the glorious Russian army thought it would only take 3 days. How's that going for them after 300,000+ of their army dying? It's great how they are saving Ukraine from Nazis by flattening their cities. :please:
Again, this is your fake news media that parrots government propaganda. They undoubtedly wanted the civil war to be over as soon as possible. That's why we had the Minsk Agreements 1 & 2. The 300k number is just what Kiev is claiming. No evidence. The BBC (believe it or not), actually try to estimate Russian casualties from social media.

After the Russian intervention, Russia withdrew from Kiev as a goodwill gesture during the Istanbul agreements. Because again, they never wanted this war. But Ukraine backtracked because they got assurances from the West they would support them no matter what. This happened right after the pullout from Afghanistan. I could elaborate on this point but Zelensky chose war even though his main election promise was peace.

Once this is all done there might not even be a Ukrainian country anymore.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

hmph wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:49 pm After the Russian intervention, Russia withdrew from Kiev as a goodwill gesture during the Istanbul agreements. B
Russia withdrew from Kiev? I wasn't aware that Russia had occupied Kiev. When did this happen? It's very nice of them to make goodwill gestures after pummeling all those eastern Ukrainian cities into the ground, it shows they are very humanitarian after all.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I watch Russian News too and amazingly enough a lot of what they report lines up exactly with what the non-Russian outlets say. So is Russian news fake too?
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

hmph wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:49 pm
John Bingham wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:37 pm Yes, apparently the glorious Russian army thought it would only take 3 days. How's that going for them after 300,000+ of their army dying? It's great how they are saving Ukraine from Nazis by flattening their cities. :please:
Again, this is your fake news media that parrots government propaganda. They undoubtedly wanted the civil war to be over as soon as possible. That's why we had the Minsk Agreements 1 & 2. The 300k number is just what Kiev is claiming. No evidence. The BBC (believe it or not), actually try to estimate Russian casualties from social media.

After the Russian intervention, Russia withdrew from Kiev as a goodwill gesture during the Istanbul agreements. Because again, they never wanted this war. But Ukraine backtracked because they got assurances from the West they would support them no matter what. This happened right after the pullout from Afghanistan. I could elaborate on this point but Zelensky chose war even though his main election promise was peace.

Once this is all done there might not even be a Ukrainian country anymore.
Who exactly is “we” that you continue to reference?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Grozny, Chechnya 1999 after Russian " special operation".
SINUS
Expatriate
Russia

Post by SINUS »

Kenr wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:05 pm Who exactly is “we” that you continue to reference?
apparently it's a Freudian slip. :)
the gentleman under this nickname, who did not specify his country in his profile and did not provide any information about himself, is probably provoking all of us for some purpose.
Maybe he is a exiled Cossack (in Russian slang - "засланный казачок", a person who collects information about other people).
forget about him. :)
Last edited by SINUS on Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roryborealis
Expatriate

Post by Roryborealis »

hmph wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:10 pm
Kenr wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:04 pm All you have is 80%, 80%, 80%. That’s not even what this thread is about. Reality check.
Again, you're a blatant liar. I pointed out the fact that having opinions is not a crime, and being related to someone isn't either. Ironically you support the very same system you accuse Russia of having.

There's a word for that, it's called being a fascist.
As demonstrated, you are freely expressing your opinions and are not being censored. Feels good, doesn't it?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic