US Police Strike Again!

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: US Police Strike Again!

Post by vladimir »

Sailorman wrote:Wrongo! I hate cops more. If a cop was laying in the street bleeding, I'd go over and kick him,

A few months ago Obama-Iben-Laying went to Mexico to visit the jobs that used to be in America (NAFTA) and the president of Mexico came to America to visit his people and the big source of money that is being funneled to Mexico by illegals working in America.
1. I agree with you re cops 100%.

2. I assume you mean Obama bin Lying. May I ask you a serious question?

Do you really believe the US went into Iraq to restore democracy?

Isn't bush one of the biggest liars in history?

Sure, you can deport all the illegal immigrants, but one result will be that residents will have to start doing menial jobs they don't like.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

Do you really believe the US went into Iraq to restore democracy?

Vlad...the book is still being written my friend!

but one result will be that residents will have to start doing menial jobs they don't like.

boo hoo! I would send my son or daughter to do it for a few years.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Reasons to invade Iraq. In this order, military/industrial complex corporations, oil, the Iraq crazy tried to off a Bush and making sure the Saudi royal family didn't get invaded by the Wildman of Bagdad and can set on their piles of gold with America at their feet.

I don't like nor trust Obama-Iben-Laying (an attorney)(who btw would sell a rats assh*le to a blind man as a wedding ring) , either one of the Bush's, both Clinton's (attorneys), LBJ, Nixon, etc. The last good president America had was Teddy Roosevelt. (Read TR's story and what he did after the corrupt robber barons made him VP to get votes and when the pres. was killed he screwed the robber barons royal.) (Dr. Ben Carson for President!)(smart, honest, speaks his mind and won't get to run because he is not an attorney nor beholding to the bar associations.)

Yes, deport all illegals, but start a worker visa program like I outlined before. If you are in my country illegally , you are a criminal and should be deported and cannot apply for the work visa once you have been deported. If this was instituted you would see a rush back south to get in line for work visa's.

Every town and city in America has a federal government sponsored SWAT team, lets use it to clear out the alien invaders and when the work visa law is passed, deport all who have no work visa and jail CEO's and company executives of companies that hire illegals, end of problem. Singapore has a work visa program and no problem, so why does the leader of the free world have millions of illegal criminals living in its country. Answer, because the corrupt politician protected big Agro-business's like ConAgro profit from cheap illegal labor.

With the work visa program all the work gets done. You never see a citizen of Singapore manning a shovel or tending to a road, they are to busy making money.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

when are we going for drinks sailor?
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Anytime, but I'm kind of busy right new getting all lined out to go to OZ and the Byron Bay Blues Festival (and Canberra War Museum, and party/shop in Sydney/Bondi Junction.) I may try and make time to go to Monkey Marks for a steak before I go though.

Anyone got any insight into Sydney/Bondi Junction as this is my first trip to OZ.
General Chatter
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by General Chatter »

I hate bent coppers...
there are good police who dont say they heard that or saw that when asked by colleges who back up their statements, but they are few....

I think the best police in the world lie in the UK...no guns means they dont feel like super heroes and use common sense....

something the USA has lacked for 50 years or possible more....
I was born with nothing , and I still have most of it left.

ChessCube Account name is generalchat
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Addjay: If you want to get together for a beer I will be at the Kangaroo Kitchen Tues at around 7pm for the quiz.
Alaska Dave
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic