Your Mother's Tattoos

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Your Mother's Tattoos

Post by Alex »

phuketrichard wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:23 pm
Mr Cynical wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:39 pm Ha ha Tramp Stamp, I think it is a generational thing, women born 40s 50s very rare if any. Then along came the ladies who thought it was risqué rebellious and felt very self important who had one or two. Now most of the ladies with tattoos get covered in them. Fashions come and go but I think there is nothing worse than faded old tattoos on wrinkly old skin.
come to the beaches in Phuket< Tats are a big thing on older women and not just single small ones, but 3,4 ++ on backs, legs, shoulders, arms and these are mostly old tats
also i see on younger women with young kids
That's actually another reason NOT to come to Phuket. :suicide:
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Alex wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:40 pm That's actually another reason NOT to come to Phuket. :suicide:
You cannot say that...a certain member will be..

Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

"I'd like a Brigitte Bardot tatoo on my ass, as a gift for my husband"
"Not enough space, but initials would fit"
Spoiler:
Who the hell is Bob ?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic