Drugged and Wise-account hacked

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
velvet_thunder
Expatriate

Re: Drugged and Wise-account hacked

Post by velvet_thunder »

I guess you understood, but you just chose to be rude for the sake of it :stir:
According to OP, it seem to be the instruction phase, so pre-trial phase (so no verdict yet).
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

velvet_thunder wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:58 pm I guess you understood, but you just chose to be rude for the sake of it :stir:
According to OP, it seem to be the instruction phase, so pre-trial phase (so no verdict yet).
The OP writes aboot getting robbed by two hookers 1/4 of his age. Had the younger one been 17 instead of 18 it would have been even more interesting to watch this.

But no, there was no mention of trials by the OP.

Welcome to the thread:)
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

ItWasntMe wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:04 am
The OP writes aboot getting robbed by two hookers 1/4 of his age.
I find it kind of hard to feel compassion for the OP. All my alarms going off when two young chicks approach me for whatever reason.
work is for people who cant find truffles
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

HaifongWangchuck wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:45 am
Bongmab69 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:49 pm
she was around 20 years and to young for me and not rally my type, she insisted
So since young women aren't your type and she was bothering you so much, you certainly blocked her phone number, right?

Wait, what do you mean you met up with her at a bar and then tried to take her to your home...?

Lol you're fooling no one
Doc67 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:03 pm Moral of the story: If a young girl (or two) suddenly pay you unexpected attention and insist on coming home, run a mile.

Not always though? I got propositioned for sex by (an obviously wealthy) girl at a hotel restaurant, just because she never tried it with a guy from my ethnicity/cultural background before, and tbh I would have taken her up if I was single since she was hot af...sometimes, people (esp. young women) are just horny and want what they can't readily have 🤷🏼‍♂️
She wanted to go to my place from the first moment in october, what already was a red flag for me, not me at all. Paybe on sunday i was still half drunk and half horny from satirday and thats why i did meet her at Oz Bar, where she said she worked, but the girls behind the bar didnt like her, and i think it was also a lie that she ever worked there, will ask Garry next time. And at the end she didnt drugged me (i think) because i didnt give ger the opportunity. Maybe she did something in my drinks in the fridge, but i threw it away. Lucky me, i try to drinknothing home after 9 pm because it makes me pee a lot during the night (i take already pills for that).
I suppose i did come the closest you can get to get drugged by Burandanga (thats how it was called in Venezuela already 25 years ago), now its more Scolopamine, but its the same.
All together Wise did a good job, they blocked the 500 dollar transfer, and later also smaller amounts they tried to move out !!
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

velvet_thunder wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:58 pm I guess you understood, but you just chose to be rude for the sake of it :stir:
Oh I understand fully, I am not the one making up terms. He actually said "intruction". Maybe you both mean the investigation phase?

In any event, I don't want to assume anything, I want a simple answer to a simple question, and the OP obfuscates, yet his claim the accused is awaiting sentencing still stands unconfirmed or retracted.

Can you see the missing element, i.e. A CONVICTION? It is quite important in the criminal justice process.

If the OP can't get his head around that concept, what else is he failing to understand?
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Not forgetting that Jimbean isn’t actually the OP in this thread. He’s just insinuated himself and his loosely related drama into another thread, derailing and misdirecting it.
velvet_thunder
Expatriate

Post by velvet_thunder »

Doc67 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:42 am
Oh I understand fully, I am not the one making up terms. He actually said "intruction". Maybe you both mean the investigation phase?

In any event, I don't want to assume anything, I want a simple answer to a simple question, and the OP obfuscates, yet his claim the accused is awaiting sentencing still stands unconfirmed or retracted.

Can you see the missing element, i.e. A CONVICTION? It is quite important in the criminal justice process.

If the OP can't get his head around that concept, what else is he failing to understand?
Hello Doc
I think OP is not english, and "instruction" in french is the specific term given to the pre-trial phase when a specialized judge is gathering information to decide if they have enough material to go to trial and potentially make a conviction. so i guess our fellow poster tried to be accurate but was hit hard by the language barrier
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic