FOR SALE: Khmer440.com [SOLD!]

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: FOR SALE: Khmer440.com

Post by StroppyChops »

Username Taken wrote:Dude, you're supposed to edit the original post, not just the quote. :hattip:
LOL! modFail()
Last edited by StroppyChops on Sat May 31, 2014 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Larry's has the best italian sausage pizza in PP fer chrissakes- is nothing worthy of respect?
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

frank lee bent wrote:Larry's has the best italian sausage pizza in PP fer chrissakes- is nothing worthy of respect?
Phnom Penh is full of injustices, this is just one of them.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

LoL, you bastards! !

That most definitely WAS a mod fail. :facepalm:

I do blame it on having a free bottle of vodka on our table last night and whatever else was thrown at us at CodeRed. And I'm up SUPER early.

Well, we've said numerous we'd do our part to always protect the privacy of our members and the members of other forums, and that's why we choose to edit his name out. Also, whether it's in the public domain or not is not a deciding factor to CEO. We only control this part of the internet so we can only apply our rules here.

So, while I see your very valid point, we will continue to protect the identity/privacy of all members, both here and there.

Anyways, it's a favour we do for him and all other members too. Please respect it.

Also, we have no problem with people discussing the sale of Khmer440.com on CEO, but can we PLEASE stop with the personal insults being thrown? And I'm not talking to any individuals, just as a whole.

We really need to move on from that.

Thanks, and for the most part this has been a very interesting and informing thread!

Also, I don't want to take credit for "breaking this story," because another member here actually brought it to my attention but just didn't want to post it themselves, so I did.

So, if you know of anything that would be of interest to the Cambodia expat community, please know that we encourage our members to "break the news" themselves, and if you don't feel comfortable about breaking it yourself, PM us and we'll look into it. And of course, your privacy will be respected, and we will always give credit where it's due AND wanted.

Once I was told about the Twitter posts, I verified them myself before making this thread. So we will do our part to ensure wild rumors aren't posted just to stir up shit too.

Carry on. :dm:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
westlake
Tourist

Post by westlake »

So we can't mention the updown katoeys ?

Ok. Fair enough.
Bring Back Buck
Expatriate

Re: Re:

Post by Bring Back Buck »

vladimir wrote:
Bring Back Buck wrote:I think Hotrecruiter should buy K440 with all that money he is making

Vladimir, do you also stalk Scobienz in real life? You seem have one big man crush on the guy! :assasin:
This is real life, bozo! :lol:
takeoman
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by takeoman »

CharlieHarpersBar wrote:I can't believe anybody bought into it in the first place. As has been said, they're generally a labour of love rather than viable business centers. The effort it takes to maintain a busy one will always outweigh any gains.

The only exception is if you have your own business to promote and you use the forum as a vehicle of self promotion, in which case it can work well. I don't advertise anywhere now except my own forum and facebook (well, small ad in BP). This is enough to keep my rooms pretty full year round.

That said, what value would I put on it currently? A couple of thousand as an ego boost to someone with way too much time on their hands.
w3snoop.com disagrees with you it puts a sale value of $31,162 on it, reckons it has a daily revenue of $85 :beer:
The most boring man in the World. Ever!
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

takeoman wrote:
CharlieHarpersBar wrote:I can't believe anybody bought into it in the first place. As has been said, they're generally a labour of love rather than viable business centers. The effort it takes to maintain a busy one will always outweigh any gains.

The only exception is if you have your own business to promote and you use the forum as a vehicle of self promotion, in which case it can work well. I don't advertise anywhere now except my own forum and facebook (well, small ad in BP). This is enough to keep my rooms pretty full year round.

That said, what value would I put on it currently? A couple of thousand as an ego boost to someone with way too much time on their hands.
w3snoop.com disagrees with you it puts a sale value of $31,162 on it, reckons it has a daily revenue of $85 :beer:
Revenue from what? How much can they possibly charge for those ad spots? 30 bucks a month or something?
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: Re:

Post by vladimir »

Bring Back Buck wrote:
vladimir wrote:
Bring Back Buck wrote:I think Hotrecruiter should buy K440 with all that money he is making

Vladimir, do you also stalk Scobienz in real life? You seem have one big man crush on the guy! :assasin:
This is real life, bozo! :lol:
It were a joke, moron.

Adults don't decrease another posters karma for disagreeing with them, internet crybaby. How old are you, 11?
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
horace
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by horace »

adults don't give a shit about karma either vlad
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic