Oscar Bar … on the corner

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Oscar Bar … on the corner

Post by Chuck Borris »

Good advertising for the best damn bar. Keep them coming. :please:
Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:22 pm Haven't been in Oscars since 2014

I remember entering and drinking lots of vodka & next thing I knew I woke up nine hours later in a nice hotel room with some pretty & naked chick and around 75 missed calls from my GF
Youre missing a comma after '75'
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Darkcel wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:01 am
PSD-Kiwi wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:59 am There is another poster who loves to over-share, who also married a Cambodian woman, and also took her to Oscars, where apparently she was mistaken for being a hooker.
Aren't most women there hookers or previous hookers?
Both.

They used to be hookers, and they still are, too.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Chuck Borris »

Most of expats living in Thailand and Cambodia married girls whom they met in a library or opera I reckon. :bow:
Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

Chuck Borris wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:51 pm Most of expats living in Thailand and Cambodia married girls whom they met in a library or opera I reckon. :bow:
Well, that is where you find the most English speaking girls that like fat white bellys :plus1:
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Chuck Borris wrote:Most of expats living in Thailand and Cambodia married girls whom they met in a library or opera I reckon. :bow:
Facebook. Best way.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic