www.Jovago.com [20% DISCOUNT ON HOTELS BOOKED THIS WEEKEND!]

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

www.Jovago.com [20% DISCOUNT ON HOTELS BOOKED THIS WEEKEND!]

Post by General Mackevili »

Ok, this could really save someone a good amount of cash if you're booking a hotel this weekend (booking this weekend, but you can book for a later date).

On my last trip to Ethiopia I searched high and low for sites that offered the best prices on hotels. Jovago.com was consistently lower than others on most hotels. They are cheaper for other cities around the world too.

I signed up and agreed to receive promos via email.

I was just now fixing to book a place for about $600 for about a week. The best price I saw was on Jovago.com

Before I booked it I remembered getting a discount code from them yesterday.

Long story short, I put in the code and BOOM! $120 was knocked off the price BEFORE I checked out. :thumb: (I emphasize "before" because nothing is more annoying than having to enter all your info in before you can see if I discount code will work or not.)

Anyways, that's a damn big saving off of what I already found to be the lowest price.

Ok, that's all. If anyone is thinking about making a booking this weekend, put this to the test! You will seriously save some $$$$$$$!!

[No, I don't get any referral out of this or anything, I was just shocked to see a true 20% discount be applied to rooms that I found to already be as cheap as possible.]

Directions:

1) Go to http://www.Jovago.com and compare their prices to any other sites before you book. I assume they're on par or maybe even cheaper BEFORE the discount.

2) Go to checkout for the room and BEFORE you even enter any information, go to the "discount" dropdown box.

3) Type the code "WEEKEND20" in the box.

4) It will ask you to verify this discount by entering your email. Go to the top and put in ANY email and it will work. (Although I think you might want to put your real email in when you actually book, but this works just to verify it works, before you waste time on the site.)

5) Submit the code again now that your email is entered. Voila! 20% discount! ! !

Again, I found Jovago to have great rates before the discount, but I saved an extra $120 just by using this code. 20% off of already the lowest price on hotels is pretty good!

You're welcome. :good:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram