Monthly tarif ?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Re: Monthly tarif ?

Post by ItWasntMe »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:37 pm
ItWasntMe wrote:
newkidontheblock wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:35 pm
ItWasntMe wrote:
Mostcurious wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:08 pm I can sort of understand why men would pay to have sex with a beautiful women.
What I don't understand is paying for the company of a lady or multiple ladies in this case.
It just seems so demeaning.
I would much prefer to meet a women socially.

On the other hand if you are super rich then I don't see what the problem is.
How these people spend their money is their business.
I hear you. Also been having troubles understanding why someone would pay to have a girlfriend. Pay for sex I get but pay for "someone to like you" seems like such a tremendous insult to oneself.

But hey beggars can't be choosers.
I can see it from both perspectives. A super rich social influencer wants to be seen (and post) with loads of female models as a symbol of his power. Appearance of power begets more power. Cost of doing business. Those women are hired to be demeaned.

Men who have limited time for social interaction and are tied at the hip to their company, especially a black Japanese company, want to rent a girlfriend. Especially if society demands he have a model girlfriend to bring to his family to meet.

I wouldn’t want to be them and live in their bubble, of course.
That's still different from paying someone to live with you as a girlfriend and pretend to love you while really she's still on the clock.

If you stopped paying she would pack her shit and look for the next simp. While you there sobbing over your "girlfriend".

Way different from having an attractive lady on your arm for a business meeting..
She’s for a fixed, limited time, like renting an apartment in Cambodia. Does anyone cry over moving to another apartment somewhere else?

The OP wasn’t implying love or romance in any way.
Just 2 ladies to cook, clean, and warm his bed.
I was obviously replying to Mostcurious, and not the OP.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Post by Fridaywithmateo »

ItWasntMe wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:06 pm
Mostcurious wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:08 pm I can sort of understand why men would pay to have sex with a beautiful women.
What I don't understand is paying for the company of a lady or multiple ladies in this case.
It just seems so demeaning.
I would much prefer to meet a women socially.

On the other hand if you are super rich then I don't see what the problem is.
How these people spend their money is their business.
I hear you. Also been having troubles understanding why someone would pay to have a girlfriend. Pay for sex I get but pay for "someone to like you" seems like such a tremendous insult to oneself.

But hey beggars can't be choosers.
In Japan, you can rent a GF ... it's a thing ... and it won't be long (maybe a year or two) ... where you can buy an AI slam piece and custom design it to your specs ... the perfect woman perhaps? It's coming ...
Mostcurious
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Mostcurious »

So renting a girlfriend, the girlfriend experience (GFE), paying a monthly tariff for girlfriend(s) etc. its all a form of sugar dating.
Its purely a transactional relationship.
Personally I much prefer to follow the one day rule or have a proper girlfriend who pays her own way.
Stravaiger
Expatriate

Post by Stravaiger »

Fridaywithmateo wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:12 am In Japan, you can rent a GF ... it's a thing ... and it won't be long (maybe a year or two) ... where you can buy an AI slam piece and custom design it to your specs ... the perfect woman perhaps? It's coming ...
... or at least believably faking it.

phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Little_Vicious
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Little_Vicious »

I'm not saying that this forum was ever the pre-eminent source of civil discourse, but some of these recent posts have me shaking my head. WTF did I just read?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic