Good Lock now available

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Good Lock now available

Post by xandreu »

I realise this post will be irrelevant to 99% of the posters here, but I have just noticed that Samsung's Good Lock is now available in Cambodia.

If you know what I'm talking about, you will know that despite it being around for several years, for some bizarre reason, Samsung didn't make it available in many countries around the world, Cambodia included. If you wanted it, you had to rely on downloading (dodgy?) APK files from websites or using fake versions.

Stupid decision from Samsung is you ask me because they were just encouraging hackers and encouraging people to potentially download malicious content onto the their phones.

Anyway, not only is it available in Cambodia, but all of the associated modules are available too. If you have a Samsung phone and are a bit teckie like me, I'd strongly suggest giving it a look. It adds tons and tons of functionality to your phone. The kind of stuff iPhone users could only ever wet dream about.

(Sorry if it's been available for a while, I've only just noticed it).
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.