[Rent] Studio in Phnom Penh $150/month

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
borey
Tourist
Cambodia

[Rent] Studio in Phnom Penh $150/month

Post by borey »

Hello,

I have a studio for rent in Phnom Penh:
https://maps.app.goo.gl/5ygYN7MhQhS8rdBu8
~30 m2
Wardrobe
Air Conditioner
2nd floor with elevator ($5 for the card if needed)
Electric ($0.25/kWh)
Water ($0.68/m3)
24H Security Guard
Motorbike Park (free for 1 moto, $10/month for additional moto)
Car is $30/month
No hidden cost (building maintenance and service package paid by me the owner)
Any additional item such as bed, refrigerator, washing machine.... can be added for an extra cost (to be discuss)
Contract is 1 year and deposit is 1 month.

Currently, there is no bed anymore
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Re: [Rent] Studio in Phnom Penh $150/month

Post by IraHayes »

The available spatial dimensions of the apartment are insufficient to accommodate the rotational motion of a feline mammal with a non-zero radius of gyration.
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

IraHayes wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:41 pm The available spatial dimensions of the apartment are insufficient to accommodate the rotational motion of a feline mammal with a non-zero radius of gyration.
Google translation please.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Tootsfriend wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:27 am
IraHayes wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:41 pm The available spatial dimensions of the apartment are insufficient to accommodate the rotational motion of a feline mammal with a non-zero radius of gyration.
Google translation please.
Can't swing a cat.

It does amuse me at what crap was served up to people. Kitchens and bathrooms are always the most expensive rooms. Here the didn't bother apart from the cheapest toilet, 2 sinks and the shittiest tiles they could find.

Zyzz
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Zyzz »

add an extra zero to the price ... thats what they would ask for in usa. this apt actually looks better than alot of studios in usa too.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

30m2 so judging by the bed the apartment is 4m wide and therefor approx 7m from balcony to the entrance door. A 1m deep balcony leaves 6m for the main room + kitchen and bathroom.
The term "kitchen" is generous at best... Anything more complex than boiling a kettle for a pot of tea is going to be challenging.
RedBull
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by RedBull »

For $50 more you can find 1or 2 bedroom apartments in DP.
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

This looks like pretty good value for $150 a month if you ask me.

ALL apartments look pretty grim when they are stripped down to their bare bones. You have to use your imagination and picture what it would look like with all your stuff in it, arranged how you'd like it.

For $150 a month, compared to what you'd pay back home, it looks pretty reasonable to me. If I was looking to move, I'd consider it.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic