HELP!!! MY COUSIN IS MISSING IN CAMBODIA. LAST SEEN NEAR PHNOM PENH. CASH REWARD

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Re: HELP!!! MY COUSIN IS MISSING IN CAMBODIA. LAST SEEN NEAR PHNOM PENH. CASH REWARD

Post by Fridaywithmateo »

nextrefridgerator wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:25 pm you are not wrong. they are trying to find him for his safety, he recently has been having some major mental health and addiction issues and is not fit to be on the streets. at the minimum, they want to find him and give him some practical things to get by, before they have to return to the states.
Be sure to come back and let us know when you find him please.
nextrefridgerator
Tourist

Re: HELP!!! MY COUSIN IS MISSING IN CAMBODIA. LAST SEEN NEAR PHNOM PENH. CASH REWARD

Post by nextrefridgerator »

He has been found!!! thank you everyone!
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

nextrefridgerator wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:49 pm He has been found!!! thank you everyone!
God Bless ...
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

nextrefridgerator wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:49 pm He has been found!!! thank you everyone!
That’s the first hurdle, or is it the second? Now what? Other than trying to make sure he doesn’t get himself unfound again, without making him feel the urge to do just that.
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Freightdog wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:05 am
That’s the first hurdle, or is it the second? Now what? Other than trying to make sure he doesn’t get himself unfound again, without making him feel the urge to do just that.
The most important ...

Earl of Mercia
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Earl of Mercia »

Where was he found.just out of interest and for closure?
Earl of Mercia
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Earl of Mercia »

I was going to say it may be scant consolation but the Khmer people generally will recognise mental illness and try to help that person,they won’t take advantage of a mentally ill person as would happen in the west?
stevenjb
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by stevenjb »

Now that he is caught, what are they planning on doing with him? If he has a backpack, may want to stash an Apple AirTag in there in case he goes a-foot again.
YaTingPom
Expatriate
Palestine

Post by YaTingPom »

If I remember correctly this person who started this thread is not even in Cambodia so I am not sure what the outcome will be. He will just bugger off again unless whoever locks him up.

It's just a big mess.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic