just another night out in Pattaya

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

just another night out in Pattaya

Post by phuketrichard »

gotta love Pattaya:
British tourist left shocked after ‘Wild West’ amid rolling brawl among club hostesses and dancers
28-year-old British holidaymaker Jack Fitzmaurice found himself chased by screaming dancers, bar hostesses and staff from a nightclub in Pattaya’s Soi Buakhao on Sunday morning after feminine pique turned into jealousy and rage among the bar’s workers when he was seen to be engaged with his 35-year-old Thai girlfriend. The UK man was left lying outside the club with cuts and abrasions in a bewildered state as police restored order.

It is understood that the conflagration began when one of the hostesses in the club took issue with the British man’s Thai girlfriend in what appears to have been jealousy as many women in the club, among them sex workers, were looking for short-term boyfriends.

UK man appeared to be a hit with women at the club with one who started a fight with his companion which triggered an explosion of feminine violence
The British eyewitness who was nearby when the fight between the Thai women broke out, Mr Nicholas Hodge, told the media that it appeared that Mr Fitzmaurice was much sought after by many of the young women in the club.

‘I think there was a lot of jealousy going on over who was getting which punter. Before I knew it, the girls were fighting. The poor kid only tried to stop them and he ended up getting a serious beating,’ Mr Hodge revealed. ‘There was hair being pulled and legs flying everywhere. Then the bar staff joined in and it became quite nasty. It was just like a Wild West-type bar fight you see in the old movies. Just mad.’
full story
https://www.thaiexaminer.com/thai-news- ... n-pattaya/
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Mostcurious
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: just another night out in Pattaya

Post by Mostcurious »

Thai bar ladies certainly do get jealous.
I was in a bar on Soi 6 Pattaya with a super hot lady (maybe a 9).
We were having a great time (well I was anyway) and the other girls who weren't as attractive were getting rather jealous.
At one stage I felt as though they were harassing the poor lady (not nice).
angsta
Expatriate
Iran

Post by angsta »

Mostcurious wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:46 pm Thai bar ladies certainly do get jealous.
I was in a bar on Soi 6 Pattaya with a super hot lady (maybe a 9).
We were having a great time (well I was anyway) and the other girls who weren't as attractive were getting rather jealous.
At one stage I felt as though they were harassing the poor lady (not nice).

It's a ST Soi, what were you doing? Generally the point is to take her upstairs after a couple of drinks.
28-year-old British holidaymaker Jack Fitzmaurice found himself chased by screaming dancers, bar hostesses and staff from a nightclub in Pattaya’s Soi Buakhao on Sunday morning after feminine pique turned into jealousy and rage among the bar’s workers when he was seen to be engaged with his 35-year-old Thai girlfriend.
She's 7 years older than him!?? Disgusting.
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

The resentment is understandable! A freelance treading upon bar fined territory :dragonchase:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic