Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving

Post by newkidontheblock »

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

A day of plenty of turkey, ham, stuffing, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, gravy, and pie! To be stuffed. And more importantly to be thankful for all the good things whatever diety you wish to believe in has brought.
cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving

Post by cabron »

newkidontheblock wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:01 pm Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

A day of plenty of turkey, ham, stuffing, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, gravy, and pie! To be stuffed. And more importantly to be thankful for all the good things whatever diety you wish to believe in has brought.
Lucky you, I am starving for a open - faced sandwich with gravy,cranberry with a bottle a Chardonnay.
Boredom is like a shroud
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Post by Fridaywithmateo »

Thanks ... I needed that
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

cabron wrote:
newkidontheblock wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:01 pm Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

Lucky you, I am starving for a open - faced sandwich with gravy,cranberry with a bottle a Chardonnay.

Made 1 sandwich special for you. No cranberry this year. Substitute sweet potatoes and gravy on top.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Post by Fridaywithmateo »

So back in my hometown of Contra Costa county just 20 minutes east of Oakland … wild turkeys are rampant … wandering around uncontested … are there jungle turkey in SEA?

Gobble gobble
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Fridaywithmateo wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:34 am So back in my hometown of Contra Costa county just 20 minutes east of Oakland … wild turkeys are rampant … wandering around uncontested … are there jungle turkey in SEA?

Gobble gobble
No, turkeys are new world birds
Silence, exile, and cunning.
stevenjb
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by stevenjb »

Fridaywithmateo wrote:So back in my hometown of Contra Costa county just 20 minutes east of Oakland … wild turkeys are rampant … wandering around uncontested … are there jungle turkey in SEA?

Gobble gobble
I used to live in Contra Costa Country didn't see too many turkeys. All I see now are Geese, and they are mean birds.
Happy T-day and all the stuffing that goes with it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic