What K440 Poster Would You Like to See On Here?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: What K440 Poster Would You Like to See On Here?

Post by General Mackevili »

LoL, funny thread this... I've moved it the the Asinine Arena, as previously announced. :hattip:

Carry on!! :P
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Cambod ;), ken svay, lucky lucan, Playboy
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
FreeSocrates!
Expatriate
Canada

Post by FreeSocrates! »

General Mackevili wrote:LoL, funny thread this... I've moved it the the Asinine Arena, as previously announced. :hattip:

Cool beans.

It still has a link in General Chatter though. (???)
The cedar roasted asparagus has good chew. I don't know how to enjoy it, so I'll Instagram it instead.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

StroppyChops wrote:Cambod ;), ken svay, lucky lucan, Playboy
Cambod is eventually going to appear. As an admin he needs to be all PC and can't get into all the confrontations and trolling he enjoys. He may need to create another account to get his fix.

He even screwed me out of an iron and board I agreed to purchase from him previously and attempted to troll me via pm but I caught on too quickly for him to get his kicks.
FreeSocrates!
Expatriate
Canada

Post by FreeSocrates! »

http://www.cambodiaexpatsonline.com/mem ... ofile&u=48

Cambod has 28 posts.

Wow, CEO must really be taking off if Cambod can get lost in the kerfuffle!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The cedar roasted asparagus has good chew. I don't know how to enjoy it, so I'll Instagram it instead.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

thought Cambod ate himself to death on a pizza?? :beer1:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

FreeSocrates! wrote:
I had this thread idea for a long time, and held off because there was so much going on and so many other threads.
Haha, I like this thread, we just think it's time we put all the K440 threads in a different place than the general chatter.

And yes, we're doing it gradually, so left a shadow in the main section.

Again, nothing to do with censorship, I just think most agree we needed to do something about all the K440 posts you have to scroll through if you're simply looking for threads about Cambodia instead.
GMJS-CEO wrote:
Cambod is eventually going to appear. As an admin he needs to be all PC and can't get into all the confrontations and trolling he enjoys.
Honestly, I'm a changed man.

I'll openly admit I quite enjoyed "trolling" people, and i think I did very often WITHOUT people getting offended or hurt.

But as many of you know, there were a select few times recently I managed to really piss off some people.

Now while I don't think I broke ANY K440 rules, I still feel bad for actually upsetting people.

And I'm not talking about the newbies that asked where to buy kitty litter and someone gives them the address of Walkabout, I'm talking about pissing off members that are generally thick skinned. I was actually shocked to rattle any of them.

Anyways, it all happened by surprise.

That said, I love to joke around and fuck with people and I'm far from PC, but my goal is NEVER to actually hurt someone. Period.

So for me it was kind of a wake-up call. Funny or not, I don't want to hurt/insult anyone, especially my friends.

There's a billion other ways to have fun and laugh my ass off without taking a chance of really upsetting someone.

And I think the people that know me in real life would describe me as happy-go-lucky without a mean bone in my body.

Also, that kind of behavior was tolerated and openly encouraged over there, so I'm not using that as an excuse, but it definitely had an affect on myself and others.

Anyways, I'm posting over here as more of my real cheerful self, which I think everyone will appreciate.

You're also right that I have to be less involved in conflicts here. That just goes with the territory of being an Admin. It's one thing for another member to tell you to get fucked, but it has a whole nother meaning if it comes from an Admin/Mod.

In the same way I had no problem going on a drunken rant on K440 as a basic member when some pizza place fucked up my order, I wouldn't be as quick to do that here because everything I post reflects on the board itself a lot more.

That's the way any site works though. Of course you hold the Admin to higher standards than the members. I'm willing to accept that. We all have seen what happens when an Admin of a board doesn't lead by example. We won't let that happen here.

And again, don't think for one second I'll just be posting like a neutral robot here, but I am back to my lighthearted ways and will not be attacking anyone or taking advantage of the "power" that comes with being an Admin.

(Group hug)

Now get off my tits!
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

dagenham
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

Uncle Monty and SunSan. Would love to see both of them again.
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

General Mackevili wrote:LoL, funny thread this... I've moved it the the Asinine Arena, as previously announced. :hattip:

Does that mean all the fun threads will wind up in the Asinine Arena then. Gunna be a busy place. ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic