Finding Lesbian Bar Girls or Willing Dykes

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Finding Lesbian Bar Girls or Willing Dykes

Post by canucklhead »

Most of the staff are lesdykes. Have been for quite awhile even under the ex moniker of Sundance.😎
cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cabron »

Felgerkarb wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:35 pm
canucklhead wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:01 pm Look for the sign of the bell on 172.😎
Sounds interesting. Do Tell.

I have been gone since the middle of COVID, family followed after the flight restrictions lifted, so I am unfamiliar with bars anymore. I know the scene collapsed during COVID and never really recovered -- not that it was thriving before everything went to shit.

I suggested a mongering hostess bar run to a couple of the more adventurous ladies, both landed a fine evening -- short time for girl on girl was between 50 and 70 bucks, for those interested. The others will have to try Tinder or some such if they won't take the plunge and delve the shadowy depths of hostess hell like the rest of us...
No need to go to hostess bar and waste your money in lady drinks, I can give you names and phone numbers of fives lesbians that makes sex show just for your eyes and you can squizz in for the grand finally.
Boredom is like a shroud
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

My ex here in Australia hooked up with lesbian years ago. A blonde stripper who worked in a tattoo shop. Over the last few years she has been hired to do threesomes with couples, attends swingers parties and services a lot of rich older women around town. As well as men of course.
She gets shared around by men with their mates, at the Navy Base lately. She had a gang bang with security guards at 4am in our biggest nightclub. There is a CCTV video circulating.
I have never seen a more shameless woman. But she is an alcoholic and bipolar.
Luckily she abandoned the kids nearly three months ago. She claims to have married a Turkish drug dealer.
I don’t expect to see her again.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

willyhilly wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:21 pm My ex here in Australia hooked up with lesbian years ago. A blonde stripper who worked in a tattoo shop. Over the last few years she has been hired to do threesomes with couples, attends swingers parties and services a lot of rich older women around town. As well as men of course.
She gets shared around by men with their mates, at the Navy Base lately. She had a gang bang with security guards at 4am in our biggest nightclub. There is a CCTV video circulating.
Luckily she abandoned the kids nearly three months ago. She claims to have married a Turkish drug dealer.
Would be interesting to hear what charming things she has to say about you.
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

willyhilly wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:21 pm My ex here in Australia hooked up with lesbian years ago. A blonde stripper who worked in a tattoo shop. Over the last few years she has been hired to do threesomes with couples, attends swingers parties and services a lot of rich older women around town. As well as men of course.
That's what we call a "Good sport" here in Australia :good:
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

This story went from arousing to depressing rather quickly.
Earl of Mercia
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Earl of Mercia »

In the days of the Dolphin in Sihanoukville I got accosted all night by a very beautiful young and dusky 19-year old beauty,being Khmer she looked about 15 so I spent all night telling her she was too young and to go away!
Well nothing spurs a pretty girl on more than being told to go away and after more than a few beers I asked her how old she was and she said 19 and showed me her ID.
So I gave in and took her home and once she very quickly undressed it was obvious she wasn’t that young at all,to the point of her standing in front of me completely naked after seeing me double take and saying to me “Aah,not so young eh?”
We had fun for a couple of nights but I believe she had a Khmer boyfriend as she would always leave at around 2-3am,plus her friend told my friend that was the case!
Anyway on the second night that I was with her at the Dolphin again some shaven-headed young Irish lesbian asked me to ask her if she would go with her?
Just for the Hell if it I asked her but the look of disdain and disgust on her sweet little face told the whole story,that definitely wasn’t her bag!
On the second night when I was leaving the next day she told me “I will be different when you come back”,presumably meaning she would be ditching the deadbeat boyfriend doubling up as a pimp very shortly?
Shame really as she was a very beautiful and fun young girl to be with,I kind of fell for her a bit although everyone knows you’re not supposed to,sometimes you just cannot help yourself?
Needless to say I never saw her again…
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Earl of Mercia wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:01 am Anyway on the second night that I was with her at the Dolphin again some shaven-headed young Irish lesbian asked me to ask her if she would go with her?
Just for the Hell if it I asked her but the look of disdain and disgust on her sweet little face told the whole story,that definitely wasn’t her bag!
Really, aren't there stinking old feminists out there who let us know that every woman is a lesbian at heart and it's only the evil patriarchy that forces her sisters to endure penetration by a man?

Guess they are wrong then. :smileinbox:
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

Earl of Mercia wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:01 am In the days of the Dolphin in Sihanoukville I got accosted all night by a very beautiful young and dusky 19-year old beauty,being Khmer she looked about 15 so I spent all night telling her she was too young and to go away!
Well nothing spurs a pretty girl on more than being told to go away and after more than a few beers I asked her how old she was and she said 19 and showed me her ID.
So I gave in and took her home and once she very quickly undressed it was obvious she wasn’t that young at all,to the point of her standing in front of me completely naked after seeing me double take and saying to me “Aah,not so young eh?”
We had fun for a couple of nights but I believe she had a Khmer boyfriend as she would always leave at around 2-3am,plus her friend told my friend that was the case!
Anyway on the second night that I was with her at the Dolphin again some shaven-headed young Irish lesbian asked me to ask her if she would go with her?
On the second night when I was leaving the next day she told me “I will be different when you come back”,presumably meaning she would be ditching the deadbeat boyfriend doubling up as a pimp very shortly?
Shame really as she was a very beautiful and fun young girl to be with,I kind of fell for her a bit although everyone knows you’re not supposed to,sometimes you just cannot help yourself?
Needless to say I never saw her again…
It always pays to turn the page and read the story on the other side. So here it is.

No, she had a Barang boyfriend,, Me, and I told her to be home by 2 or 3 am. Now, needlessly to say, you never saw her again cause she was madly in love with me and all you could offer was the $5 boom-boom and thats not what she wanted , she wanted a real man with good looks and and money and we will be happy together forever.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic