Vannda Drip13

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
finn
Expatriate
Ireland

Vannda Drip13

Post by finn »

Did the Vannda / Hanuman video shot at Drip13 that showed what could easily be inferred as balloon high dream sequence just get deleted as #Drip13 was raided and shut? I was very surprised it went under the radar but apparently may have created red flag instead.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Vannda Drip13

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

finn wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:21 am Did the Vannda / Hanuman video shot at Drip13 that showed what could easily be inferred as balloon high dream sequence just get deleted as #Drip13 was raided and shut? I was very surprised it went under the radar but apparently may have created red flag instead.
Are you talking about this?

newsworthy/laughing-gas-balloons-crackd ... 56745.html
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
finn
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Vannda Drip13

Post by finn »

actually the video is still there so that wasn't cause for that particular club but one can imagine it didn't help ;)
and as posted response there was an existing link to the overall crack down. I hear it includes freelancers who are not employees also?

finn wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:21 am Did the Vannda / Hanuman video shot at Drip13 that showed what could easily be inferred as balloon high dream sequence just get deleted as #Drip13 was raided and shut? I was very surprised it went under the radar but apparently may have created red flag instead.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic