Bar for Sale in Kampot

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
orichá
Expatriate
Canada

Re: Bar for Sale in Kampot

Post by orichá »

Yeah, the yoga posers and granola crunchers are getting pretty righteous in Kampot. A month ago some Ruski listed about twenty "positive constructive" suggestions about how to improve Kampot on the FB notice board... Projects included moving girlie bars out of the old downtown. Of course, the poster got many likes and commendations.

It's so funny. Half the expats in Cambodia have probably picked up a girl in a bar like that at least once or twice or a few times... Yet the irony is, about Kampot, so long as it isn't visible on the surface, the posers can pretend it isn't happening. Even if they are doing it in secret themselves in a private hotel, club or house.

Anyway, Kampot was pretty crazy when I lived there in 2015... I saw A LOT of devious and very illegal things going on among the locals and foreigners both...
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
“There are terrible difficulties in the notion of probability, but we may ignore them at present.” - Bertrand Russell
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: Bar for Sale in Kampot

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Doc67 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:03 am
Jerry Atrick wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:21 am
Doc67 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:05 am I'm sure the neighbours will be pleased when this vulgar eyesore closes and something useful and productive replaces it.
Before it closes some schmuck has to deem it worthy of buying for 16k

Until then it's staff can continue the very important task of upsetting the vegan nimby crew next door at simple things
That would be too much of a coincidence.

He might just get so fed up with funding it and dealing with the drams and accept his rent deposit. It will still cost the new tenant a few bucks to de-sleaze the place and get rid of the pool table.

Edit: I wonder which came first - the vegans or "sweethearts"?
vegans
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic