New location of restaurant - NORDIC HOUSE THREE RIVERS

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: New location of restaurant - NORDIC HOUSE THREE RIVERS

Post by John Bingham »

Those guys thought they were the bee's-knees. Fletch with his old school tie bandana and mascara in his crappy old style Range Rover. The bar was quite well fitted out but really small and the moron paid way over price for the refurb. I couldn't bear to be near him though, he was always saying cringeworthy stuff.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
violet
Expatriate

Re: New location of restaurant - NORDIC HOUSE THREE RIVERS

Post by violet »

willyhilly wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:37 pm Yes Violet. Those were the days, Fletch and Shane. Fletch with the red bandana and taking money from the gullible to run tip trips to feed the kids.
The best story about those two was when they hired the tuktuk to bring them back from Snookyville. There was an argument over the fare outside the bar and Shane slashed the seats with a knife.
Eventually Fletch ended up in Noel’s old bar on 51 still doing tip trips before the shit hit the fan..,
I went to a bar of Fletch’s after Bogie & Bacall but I didn’t think it was on St 51. Somewhere closer to riverside down the end of a street if memory serves. Only went because of a mutual friend of someone
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic