American men, so hansummm (scientifically proven)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: American men, so hansummm (scientifically proven)

Post by Anchor Moy »

Say again, how much did they pay these girls for their "opinions" ?

I bet that most of them really said they prefer guys from North Korea :stir:
MekongMouse
Expatriate

Post by MekongMouse »

How much of it was just politeness? Or editing?

I doubt he had to pay anyone, but yeah... what a weird thing to do.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

EdinWigan wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:Seems sound. Scientifically speaking, I'd say it's stronger than a theory, but not quite a fact.

Lol, you are really are unique

A theory is an something that is not proven, when it is it becomes a fact (or Law)

It is not a sliding scale. It is one until it becomes the other, lol

Of course this is just my understanding and 'Scientifically Speaking' but I can not make allowances for the heat, lack of alcohol, sexuality of camels or heat, for which I bow to your extensive local kowledge

CEO - The forum for the educated man, who can still take a joke :)

Thank you, after a day of paperwork, you have really and genuinely lifted my spirits, thank you

CaliforniaGuy wrote:Actually a theory is a unified body of knowledge that provides an explanation of a specific set of observed phenomenon, while it is an hypothesis that is something that is not proven. A law differs from a fact in that it is a generalized statement of a causal relationship and differs from a theory in that they do not specify the mechanism of the relationship. There is always confusion about what a theory is in the popular press.
Well, those are your theories. Image
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Soi Dog wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:I don't know if they are the most handsome? but I think they are more handsome than Koreans and Japanese. what withe guys better than Asians is romantic?
I don't know about more romantic, but apparently we have larger genitals, so we have that going for us. :thumb: Do girls find larger penises more romantic?
I don't refer to the size. I don't know why I don't feel Koreans and Japaneses are handsome. I just feel they don't treat women well, but not all of them. For your last question, my answer is I DON'T KNOW!
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

prahkeitouj wrote:
Soi Dog wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:I don't know if they are the most handsome? but I think they are more handsome than Koreans and Japanese. what withe guys better than Asians is romantic?
I don't know about more romantic, but apparently we have larger genitals, so we have that going for us. :thumb: Do girls find larger penises more romantic?
I don't refer to the size. I don't know why I don't feel Koreans and Japaneses are handsome. I just feel they don't treat women well, but not all of them. For your last question, my answer is I DON'T KNOW!
Thai girls go absolutely crazy for many S. Korean and Japanese boy-band pop stars and TV soap opera type shows. Kinda Beatle-esque type of reactions. S. Korean teen girl singing groups are mega-stars there too. Maybe those singing groups haven't cracked the Cambodian teen market yet? Their music is unlistenable, to a middle-aged barang's ears anyway. Young folks seem to dig it, though.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Soi Dog wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:
Soi Dog wrote:
Thai girls go absolutely crazy for many S. Korean and Japanese boy-band pop stars and TV soap opera type shows. Kinda Beatle-esque type of reactions. S. Korean teen girl singing groups are mega-stars there too. Maybe those singing groups haven't cracked the Cambodian teen market yet? Their music is unlistenable, to a middle-aged barang's ears anyway. Young folks seem to dig it, though.
In Cambodia too, maybe because they are teenagers, but I'm not. Hehe ... some Male Koreans make up too... how can I say about it? And I know few Japanese friends, they look like robot. Mad about working.
But I don't think all of them like what I think.
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
MekongMouse
Expatriate

Post by MekongMouse »

@prahkeitouj

I see what you're saying; it is not about how Korean & Japanese men look physically; it is that you don't like their all work and no play culture; they're not fun to you. I get that.

I always find these threads funny though because I think the most important thing is the person, not what country they're from. The country will give you clues to their personality, but it doesn't say everything. For example, you seem to hold many western views. If a man said, "I like Cambodian women because [X]" with X being a description of a very traditional Cambodian woman, it would not describe you. So you two would not be a good match for each other.

Anyway, I think I agree with you basically.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

I resemble this remark. Right! There should be a sign as a guy gets off the plane in PP or Bangers. "You are now soooo Handsummm!" The embassies should be made to hand out free copies of Private Dancer to every guy who gets off the plane. I want to get a T-shirt with the letters "ATM" on it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic