What is it with Brits & Baked beans?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: What is it with Brits & Baked beans?

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Gary Small wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:55 am
Jerry Atrick wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:46 am
one_dolla wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:05 am
pissontheroof wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:27 am
one_dolla wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:55 am https://10play.com.au/theproject/articl ... 0%20years.

urh I cant seem to get that link to work in the preview if it does not google Australia oldest man baked beans
It worked for me ,
They made only 300 cans with his picture and it looks like they gave most to him
I wonder why or how many they sent to the king of england ?
It must have been a slow day …
“These limited-edition cans, totalling 300, were unveiled on Ken's birthday,
accompanied by a card and a message from King Charlie himself.”

ฉิบหาย
if your Britissh and reach a hundred years old you would get a birthday from the Monarch...my late granny got one ...it had a £5 note in it ..the Aussies (in general) still seem to regard the British Royal family as theirs ...they even get a holiday on the Monarchs birthday..the bloody British dont....I guess thats partly why the royal house hold sent a card way down under
Now the old bag kicked the bucket the Aussies will soon be holding a long planned referendum to lose the English Royal fam and anthem bs
Exactly it's going to be an Islamic continent like the rest of Europe. I wonder what the irish national anthem will be , They should use the tune from Lm3allem. It will be catchy

Did an islamist touch your Gary when you were small?

You do seem to have some sort of misguided obsession with them
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic