Weight loss supplements available in Cambodia?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
scott61
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Re: Weight loss supplements available in Cambodia?

Post by scott61 »

[/quote]

Thank you for being the only person in this entire thread who doesn't answer the question like a smart ass out to prove a point about their own weight-related issues. I feel like I wasn't rude in my OP at all and I gave more than enough info regarding what it was I'm looking for, and yet the question still remains unanswered since it's easier to be an asshole than to just admit one doesn't know.

[/quote]

You nailed that one.

I'm a lazy asshole who knows nothing

Socrates
Welcome to social media. You will be contacted shortly by someone who doesn't understand humour.
HaifongWangchuck
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by HaifongWangchuck »

Private Nuts wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:20 pm
HaifongWangchuck wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:36 am
rozzieoz wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:01 am I lost a ton of weight by eating less and exercising. No drugs required.
It was like some sort of MIRACLE! The less I ate, the more the kilos dropped off. Like magic.

I've gone from a size 20 to a size 14. I bought shorts over the weekend from Zando and was shocked that I fitted into them. :)
I suppose this is great advice for a lard gut addicted to food with no self-control to put it away, but that isn't really my problem here. I'm trying to cut down my weight for maximum definition, and "eating less" will just lead to catabolysis and thus loss of muscle, which is what I'm trying to preserve, while maximising the loss of body fat, which I generally don't have much of but would like to lose just a *little* bit more.

Maybe my problem was assuming people here had relevant, relatable experience, but clearly this is not the case. Thanks anyway I suppose.
I don't think you should write that way to someone who was expressing their health success. I think if you're a gentleman you'll apologise for that comment.

But until you do....

So, is this correct?. You've admitted you're now a fatty boom boom pig compared to your weight when you take a drug that you can't find in a gym or a pharmacy here in Cambodia.

You've researched to see if it's legal to import to Cambodia and found out it isn't, else you would have had it sent here express post DHL from an online website overseas and you would currently legally be in possession of it.

Obviously the medical and legal and illegal drugs list could be found by emailing or ringing a Cambodian formal medical body or scheduling a visit to a physician or emailing the Cambodian embassy in your home country for a list of legal and illegal medicines in Cambodia written in your native language.

What action have you taken to investigate the drugs legality through government/embassy or hospitals?

You want to get to this weight so you can have a body that is tik tok worthy, so that you can post pics of your body on tik tok and get likes to feed your tik tok thirsty ego?

People have recognised that you obviously can't get it either legally at a gym or pharmacy and have been trying their best to offer you alternatives and you aren't happy with the alternatives?.

So, you do you know about muscle memory?, how bodybuilders and boxers cut before events?.

As Bruce Lee was almost always in single digit body fat and I would say has what you would call a "tik tok worthy" physique, perhaps you could try his supplementation which from what I read is all natural and contained royal jelly (honey with ginseng) before workouts.

If you want to cheat and use special drugs like steroids or whatever most of these guys in movies are doing nowadays. I know Testosterone injections are legal in Thailand. Perhaps that's a better option.

I get the impression that you won't find what you're looking for in Cambodia unless you're willing to illegally import it, find it illegally or put in the hard work like Bruce Lee, as since the time you started this thread and this comment you haven't been able to find it and havn't imported it.

Below is a link to the guy I told you about who has no problem getting into single digits when he wants to get shredded and has been on "the doctors" TV show in the US, where the YouTube comments and likes clearly show the public agree with him.

I personally think you should be more concerned with why you think your not tik tok worthy and why you would feel the need to achieve a certain body type in order to achieve being tik tok worthy.

Best of luck, but don't take or import anything illegal, it's not worth it.

Tl;Dr
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

HaifongWangchuck wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:12 pm
Private Nuts wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:20 pm
Best of luck, but don't take or import anything illegal, it's not worth it.
Tl;Dr
The essential advice is there and it's not long to read. Your OP question was unclear. You seemed to be looking for drugs that may or may not be illegal.
Cambodia is not a good place to get busted for illegal drugs, so I'd consider the above as friendly advice. :shrug:
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Go to a local plastic surgeon to get lipo.
JF
Tourist
United States of America

Post by JF »

phuketrichard wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:11 pm
HaifongWangchuck wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:36 pm Thanks guys for all the really awful, patronising advice, but I'm not fat or overweight; I'm trying to cut so I can have abs show, and that last weight is always the most stubborn.

The idea is not that I'm not exercising; in fact, I exercise more in a week than most of you do in a month. Rather, I'm trying to get that ideal Tiktok-worthy physique, and it's always difficult when you are almost 10% bf as it is.
you come across as a total asshole:
Many posted very good info, just cause u didn't like is no reason to jump on everyone>
lose weight
dont fucking eat so much an keep fucking training so all the bar girls will want you> :stir:
That's good way to get STD's or aids, lol.
Mantis Toboggan, MD
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Mantis Toboggan, MD »

DavidMurphy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:00 pm A couple of Kratom leaves and a black coffee in the morning. You'll have more energy and less appetite.
Nice, does kratom grow here?

I actually import really great dried kratom powder from a farmer in Indonesia... green and red strains available for $20/50g if you know anyone in PP interested. Can deliver with Grab Express.

I'm at 012828585 on Telegram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic